WANTED: TWIN! Female, 5'9, ~350 lbs!

Options
Hey everyone! I did this sometime in November and found some great new friends around my same stats!!! Unfortunately a couple of them dropped off around the holidays and I haven't seen them back! I'd love to find some more ladies to keep motivated with on here as a lot of my close MFP friends are no where near my weight loss journey. Send me a message and an add request!! Here's my stats!!

Female
5'9
352 lbs.
Goal is to be anything 199 and lower and then I'll pick my ultimate goal from there!

Replies

• tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey u! Im not your twin now but used to be. 350 was my highest weight but CW is now 235 and I am 5'9". It has been a long process (years as I have been on and off) but have gotten here. Our end goal is the same and you can add me if you like as I would like to be 199 too! I have my besties wedding June 23, which is good motivation so I will be on here for support
  • JasBeautyGalore
    Options
    Hey girly, I'm almost your twin, I may weigh about 20 lbs more than u, not sure. I see its been 2 years since u wrote this, I hope u have made progress. Update me!!