Two babies in two years - Lots of wobbly bits to get rid off

Options
Hi

Im Lisa, 36, mother of two babies, son is 3 in May and my daughter is 2 in September, always a big girl but got to 18 and half stone just after my daughter was born, I ve lost just over three of that so far but the biggest thing is getting fit to deal with my little monkeys!

My lovely friend Danni, told me about this site and so far I am loving it. I am doing SW meals but with a calorie count rather than going to classes and walking with teh babies along with the shred, I am really hopeing I get to a comfy 16 soon - that is my first goal.

I was a 22 am now an 18 just need that extra oomph and support

Replies

• WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You have all the support you need from MFP's. You can add me if you wish to get extra boost daily.
  • fat_momma
    Options
    I also had 2 babies back-to-back. I was the heaviest I have ever been after my second son was born. It took me about 1 1/2 years to take off about 80 pounds.
    You can do it!
    I am now working on getting things back on track for myself since boy #3 has come along. Thankfully I did not let thing get too far gone this time around.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! I had 4 kids in 3.5 years but that was forever ago it seems. I lost most of that weight after I had my twins but it took some time. then I put some back on...but I'm working on it!
  • Azriel829
    Azriel829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lisa, you can do it! I'm trying to shed some baby pounds too! You've got my support also-feel free to add me as a friend!
  • teamdon
    teamdon Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks!!