Looking for a sweet treat (recipe or product)

Options
Hi there
I am looking for a sweet treat to cure a sweet tooth after dinner. I would love any recipies or products that you use that are 100-150 calories a serving.

Thanks
Mel

Replies

• MarileeP
    MarileeP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. My current favorite is the peanut butter chocolate one. 150 calories I think (might be 140)
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I like the FiberOne brownies. 90 calories. A little airy and cakey, not the fudgey chewy goodness of a fatty brownie, but still satisfies a sweet tooth. And they usually have big boxes at Sam's Club so they aren't too pricey.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. My current favorite is the peanut butter chocolate one. 150 calories I think (might be 140)
    Love skinny cow if i m craving something sweet every now and again...but I usually get the plain vanilla sandwiches which is 140 calories. :)
  • crystalgoede
    Options
    Greek plain yogurt and sugar free low cal swiss miss hot chocolate packet. Mix and its like choc. pudding but way healthier. :happy:
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Skinny cow idea will get some the next shopping trip. Would love to try the fiber one brownie but we don't have them in Canada. I will be getting them the next time i go to the USA. The Greek Yogurt I something i have not tried but i do know it is good for you because of the high protine and it sounds even more intresting with the Swiss Miss.
  • theresasimone
    Options
    I love the cookies and cream skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    strawberries (1 cup halves) and melted nuella (1 tbl) = 149 calories
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Brookside dark chocolate covered pomegranate or blueberries. They come in 100 calorie parks and are yummy!
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas i will keep them all in mind when i am shopping.
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    those are so good
    I like the FiberOne brownies. 90 calories. A little airy and cakey, not the fudgey chewy goodness of a fatty brownie, but still satisfies a sweet tooth. And they usually have big boxes at Sam's Club so they aren't too pricey.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I love Mayfield's Fat Free Fudge Bars. They are so good. I don't normally go for fat free stuff, but these suckers are only 70 calories per fudge pop, and there aren't any artificial sweeteners (which I'm sensitive to). I think Mayfield's is a regional dairy brand, though... So I'm not sure if you'd be able to find them in your area.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    NO PUDGE! Brownies are fat free, low calorie and you can put single servings in the microwave for a minute (2 tablespoons + yogurt...but i use applesauce instead of yogurt)
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    one cup frozen blueberries + 1/2 grapefriuit cut in small pieces+ 1 tea spoon stevia = mix all together and heat it up for 40 -60 sec in microwave
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Greek plain yogurt and sugar free low cal swiss miss hot chocolate packet. Mix and its like choc. pudding but way healthier. :happy:

Wow! I was going to suggest the diet Swiss Miss, 25 cals/packet, which is delicious enough. But this looks divine! I'm gonna try this. Yum!
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Angel Food Cake, 1-2 cups of sliced strawberries that can sit over night with 1 tbsp of sugar or 1 packet of Splenda, you don't need much to create the juices. Then Cool Whip Free. It's a great recipe and lower in calories than most deserts. I used to make it when I did Weight Watchers. VERY yummy
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Weight Watcher's candy bar ice cream. It looks and tastes like a frozen snickers and is delish! 140 calories.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I do strawberry parfaits with granola and I've also made cookies from my Shakeology!
  • fitat53
    fitat53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just tried the 3-2-1 cake that was listed on here earlier today. It was really good - but use a slightly bigger bowl than a desert bowl, mine ran over in the microwave. Post said it was 42 calories, but when I logged it, it was 105. It's worth the 105!! I mixed angel food cake with devils food cake. The greek yogurt and swiss miss sounds good too! and all of the fiber one bars are good, and they pack alot of fiber!!
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Okay...I just tried this with a splash of DaVinci Dulce de Leche sugar free syrup and I have just two words...Yum-mo! Thanks so much for sharing this idea. I wonder how it would be frozen??? Hmmmm....
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    My new favorite sweet treat is sugar free strawberry jello with a couple TBS of lite whipped cream. Yum!