ugh im so bummed

Options
i have totally blown it since friday night pizza, and daquiri, saturday mexican food.........and sunday diet coke and select bacardi rum..........and on and on.......................this is birthday week too HELP ME Get my motivation.......................:sad:

Replies

• SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    i have totally blown it since friday night pizza, and daquiri, saturday mexican food.........and sunday diet coke and select bacardi rum..........and on and on.......................this is birthday week too HELP ME Get my motivation.......................:sad:
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :explode: Hey, start today!!!! I am sure you needed to let loose but today is the day to dust yourself off!!!! Stop worrying about the past. Think about the future.GOOD LUCK! You Can Do It!:flowerforyou:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I hear ya! It's my birthday week as well. I have 3 lunches and 2 dinners planned! I just plan to make sure I order only what I really really want and not give myself carte blanche to go overboard just because it's my birthday. I also plan to get my workouts in and do some extra cardio. My goal this week is just to maintain. I plan on enjoying my birthday otherwise I'd just be cranky! :grumble:

Happy Birthday! :drinker: