In need of more support & MFP friends!

I joined MFP this past November and have managed to lose abt 13lbs from my starting date so far. I have a very awesome, supportive, but small group of friends already hohwever I could use more. Looking forward to being inspired by everyones journey..that's what helps me maintain my focus..so feel free to add me..thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• emzamia
    emzamia Posts: 2 Member
    Hey my name is Emily and i have been struggling to find the motivation to exercise and eat healthy. I suffer from depression and i am currently helping myself through this. yesterday was the first day that i have exercised since last year and i am very unfit lol.
    i can't wait to get home tonight and do my second zumba work out for this week :)
    i need all the support and motivation i can get. one thing i have learnt is no one can help you until you start helping yourself.
  • Hiya. hows the Zumba going?, is it a class u go to or a dvd?. I have it on the wii but havnt tried it yet.
  • Hi Im Jessica, just joined today. I've joined numerous gyms and attended numerous fitness classes, but cannot get this weight loss stuff right!! Im so frustrated but not discouraged :smile:
  • Hiya. hows the Zumba going?, is it a class u go to or a dvd?. I have it on the wii but havnt tried it yet.

zumba on the wii is fun but i also have been to many zumba classes and i feel it is alot funny and personaly i seem t o try harder when people are around so the class was better for me but again the wii is fun too and my daughter does it with me