Stomach pain after eating?

Options
I hope someone has some input for me... On my way home from work I got really nauseus and had a headache like behind my eyes. I ate a banana and started to feel ok. I tried to eat dinner and immediately started have stabbing abdominal pain. Not super painful but unsure whats going on. Anyone ever have this??

Replies

• MuseumOfAsh
    Options
    If I've been eating healthy then I start having meals high in fat I tend to get very bad stomach pains. It's like my body reacts really badly to fat after not being used to processing it or something. If I cut out the fatty foods and go back to eating healthy then the pains usually go away.

Pay attention to your body. If it doesn't get better and you can't figure out why it's happening you should see a doctor.
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I would definitely see a doctor about it. I had pain like you're describing and it ended up being my gallbladder.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    This could be a number of different things..... I'd wait and see if it happens more frequently and then ask your doctor. :smile:

(It seems that the headache and nauseousness that you felt before you ate the banana would be more likely due to an episode of low blood sugar and unrelated to the pain that you had after eating dinner. But that's just an educated guess.)