Best body cleansers?

Options
Anybody have any recommendations for body cleansers? Good ones? Opinions about their use in general?

Thanks!

Replies

• rwalden628
    Options
    Anybody have any recommendations for body cleansers? Good ones? Opinions about their use in general?

Thanks!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i saw/read something once that the little plastic beads they put in those body washes are very small and someone slip by in the water treatment plants and end up in the ocean. then fish or critters try to eat them and its not good for them at all.
    so, i switched back to dove bar soap. i actually feel a lot cleaner and like it much better. its less expensive, im not throwing out a huge plastic bottle once a month, and my skin is SOFT.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I was assuming this was about body washes like heather did, but are you asking about that or about the "body cleansers" like detox stuff?

I like Oil of Olay Quench for my body wash, though! Caress is good, but I can't use it every day b/c it dries my skin out like crazy.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I was assuming this was about body washes like heather did, but are you asking about that or about the "body cleansers" like detox stuff?

I like Oil of Olay Quench for my body wash, though! Caress is good, but I can't use it every day b/c it dries my skin out like crazy.

OH MY GOD I NEED A NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am cracking up so hard! what a DORKALA! :noway:

yea, so i thought it was weird that she started a thread about soap but i was like, ok, what the heck! ill give my pennies to this one. :laugh:

sorry, i hijacked with out even knowing what the heck you were referring to. :glasses:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I thought the same thing until I read your answer, then I was like, "Hhhmmm...maybe not." :laugh:
  • terri0027
    terri0027 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I am literally laughing. Thanks for the pick me up.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    it is SOOO MONDAY! LOL! :glasses:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    My first thought was Dove body wash, the cucumber one. I use it daily to shave my legs and it never dries them out. They are always silky smooth.

But since this is weight loss I'm guessing that you mean the other cleansing. There have been other threads on them. Some people think they are great. Alot of us, me included think that if you eat right and drink water the body is self cleansing. We don't build up junk, toxins and whatever else the commercials/ads tell you. Your better off spending your money on fruits, vegetables, whole grains all the things that will help to keep you regular. And no regular does not mean everday. For some of us twice a week is regular.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I like soap. :smile:

Enemas and diarrhea, not so much.

It might be time to bump my 'cleansing' thread again.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    my first thought was soap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rwalden628
    Options
    Ya'll are freakin hysterical!!!! LOL

I admit, I can see where the "soap" thought came in but I was referring to "detox" and the only reason I ask is that my friend said she was doing a 2 week one that was supposed to remove excess "metals"... just looking for some other points of view.

Sorry for the confusion,but that was so funny. THANKS!