Any 30 yr olds? I'm looking for new friends

Options

Replies

• theresasimone
    Options
    I am 31 and just joined last night. It definitely helps when you have people to help motivate you. This site will help me get motivated cause I can track my progress better. I don't have time to get to the gym cause I have 3 kids, one 7 year old, one who just turned 2, and one who just turned 9 months. But I do walk 5 to 6 days out of the week fast paced for 1 hour. Along with cutting back on snacks that seems to be helping. You can add me cause I never run out of anything to say.
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I ill be turning 3 soon.. feel free to add me. I have been at this for about 22 lbs now.. I have about 15 left.. lets do this GIRL
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 30, 31 in March. Friend me if you'd like. It's always good to have someone my age as a friend on here.
  • melnicholson1
    Options
    Im a 30 year old woman and have the same trouble with motivation!
  • Tany27
    Tany27 Posts: 21
    Options
    Sounds similar to me...30 yr...wanna loose 20-25 lbs..exercise 3-4 times a week....friend request sent!! good luck
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 in Sept. I have about 50lbs to loose. I'm looking for some suport too:) feel free to add
  • drina8bean
    Options
    i can completely relate. i'm in the same boat, working on my nutrition and working out. i've started out slow but i'm looking forward to this new adventure. i didnt take it as serious last time around, my goals aren't the same so i've done some major revising. what are some of your weaknesses? strengths? hope to hear from you. good luck with your your goals.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm Julie, I'm 30 and from the UK, I've got around 20lbs to lose. I work 3 days a week and have 2 kids aged 7 & 3 - feel free to add me I can always use some mutual motivation and support :)
  • missmarlita
    missmarlita Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 29...will be 30 in June. I had a baby last February and am determined to shed pounds. Add me! My goal is to lose at least 20 pounds by June for my 30th birthday bash!!
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    Hi!! I'll be 31 in 3 weeks :tongue:
    Down 40lbs....60 more to go!!! Add me too!!!!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 for another couple of months, then I tip into the 31 year old group :)
  • coffeegirl17
    coffeegirl17 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 ... (ok - just turned 31) and working on losing 50 lbs.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ArnStar
    ArnStar Posts: 44
    Options
    I like telling people who are trying to guess my age that I'm '30 with six years of experience'. Lol.

Please add me if I'm not too old. I'm young at heart, and I'm making sure my body can keep up!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I turned 30 in September and started my weight loss journey on 1/3/12. I've lost a little over 8 pounds already and am always looking for more motivation and of course hope that I can motivate as well! Any of you are more than welcome to add me! :)

Erin
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm LaToya. I'm 30 years old and looking to lose about 25-30lbs. I started the site almost 2 weeks ago and need some support staying on track. I try to work out at least 3 times a week but don't always feel motivated. They say their are strength in numbers and I believe that so let me know if your looking for new friends.

haha...my name is Latoya too, im 30 as well, and i am looking to lose.....you guessed it 25-30 pounds!!! we have to be mfp friends its destiny, lol....and due to my new goal of trying to workout and maintain wearing my relaxed hair (finally removing my extensions) i want to manage working out 3x a week too!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 in December and I just joined MFP a few weeks back. I am on week three of my journey to lose 10lbs (short term), 25 (long term).

Add me if you want! I believe there is definitely strength in numbers and love hearing others success stories, struggles and motivations!
  • itburns69
    Options
    I'm trying to kill about 50lbs . Good luck
  • Kris10can
    Kris10can Posts: 103
    Options
    I will be 30 for one more week! :)
  • carmen1015
    Options
    I'm a tad over 30, but my head still believes I'm 21 :) I'm Trying to lose some baby weight. New pal's welcome!
  • fitzy500
    fitzy500 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 and I need to lose 30 - 40 lbs....hopefully by the time I'm 31 :) I've been a member of MFP for a while but really only started properly yesterday. Feel free to add me!