looking for new friends

Options
:flowerforyou: hi my name is gigi, started sunday i havw 120lbs to lose would love some help in doing it i still have to cook for my husband. so its kind of hard would love to get him on board with me.

Replies

• Cassfindlay
    Options
    I just started with my fitness pal today...I was using another ap but there was no forum or actual support..I would love to be your friend. I am shooting for a loss of 73 lbs and am really looking for friendly support.
    Cass:happy:
  • greencatgirl
    Options
    My daughter inspired me to join today. I would like to loose 40 to 45 pounds. I hope your husband will be supportive. The more you take care of yourself, the more you will have to offer the world. I had a hysterectomy on Thursday so it has been hard to sit and do nothing. Trying not to eat out of boredom.
  • mamabrigo
    Options
    Hi, I just started around here, today being my first day of logging food and exercise. I have 100 lbs to lose according to "the charts," but I know I would be thrilled to be 60 lbs lighter!

My husband is also overweight, and being a stinker about starting a new lifestyle with me. He wants to ease into it over the course of several weeks/months, while I am jumping in and not looking back. He'll be eating the meals I make, and if he wants to add salt. butter, and sugar, I can't stop him, but at least I'll set the table with the right foods.

Without him being my motivator, I would love to make a few friends who are on the same sort of journey as I am.

I'm trying the DASH diet (lifestyle) and I am going to try every kind of exercise until I find something I like!