Can't curb this sweet craving...

Options
I slipped up last year and my nearly 40lb loss since August 2010 has been at a stand still. I lost most of that in about 6 months, in fall/winter of 2010/2011 and I was on a roll. I'm trying to get back into the grove, but right now am just feeling constantly deprived and craving sweets. Does anyone have any advice to get rid of these cravings?? I even tried to get a little sweet treat, some of those 100 calorie fudge bars by nabisco, and I ate 4 of them the other day. UGH!

Replies

• amoment
    amoment Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I find campino sugar-free hard candies do the trick since they take so long to eat and they're only 10 cals a piece.
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty major sweet tooth and I've found that Quaker caramel corn rice cakes really help. They're sweeter than some regular caramel corn, but a fraction of the calories, so I don't feel guilty eating 2-3 of them.
  • rochey1098
    Options
    Try eating more fat

Before you discard that completely, I meant healthy fats like olive oil and nuts.
  • riiah86
    riiah86 Posts: 35
    Options
    IM TOTAY IN THE SAME BOAT!!! Im thinkin of doin a ceanse because the last few days ive overdone it with my sugar intake