wpid-haters-gonna-hate31.jpeg
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'll put my topless pics on just as soon as I can get a wide angle lens
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    If I had abs like some of these dudes, I'd be walking around my whole life shirtless.

@Zumbachicklet: Then you need to get yourself some abs, honey!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I think women should be allowed to get topless if they want, it's sexist to let guys get it out and not us.
    I've seen men wi way bigger tits than me get them out in public
    google topfree ;]
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am all for the topless men. Brightens up my day when I can't have chocolate :)
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    If the ladies can't post topless pictures on here, I don't wanna see any ripped up dudes showing off on here either. It just aggravates me - yes, I'm jealous! LOL! This also be the rule for the before and after saggy bodied dudes - a nice t-shirt will adequately show your progress......

:wink:

You shut your WHOLE MOUTH! :laugh: :tongue:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't ruin a good thing! Love looking at the hot bodies of these guys who've worked hard to get them.:love:

Men and women should show off their accomplishments if they're comfortable doing it. As women it's possible to find some very skimpy (almost not there) bikini tops. Close enough to shirtless!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I know they will always be with us so this is kind of tilting at windmills but sad the gender stereotypes that we have.
    If this question was about ladys pics it would be assumed and has been the case that such pics are first sexual in nature and the person doing it either is slutty or is desperate for attention.
    In fact they are not allowed for that reason.

Don`t misunderstand,I have no problem with guys showing their bodies and the results of work,have a couple on my own profile such as they are.
    Just an interesting and as I sad a bit sad reflection on how we and society regards the human body based on sex of the person.
  • putinwork22
    putinwork22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm sexxy and i know it LMAO :-)
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    <

LOL! See Alpha this is Zip's front right here with Ralph's head. Hard to notice though, because of the excellent photoshop job... :P
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    <

That guy looks awfully familiar...hmmmmmmmm
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    <

LOL! See Alpha this is Zip's front right here with Ralph's head. Hard to notice though, because of the excellent photoshop job... :P

The photoshop skills here, it's like MAGIC :laugh:
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am of the agreement that women should be allowed to be topless, too. Ever been to a Rainbow gathering? That's how it should be. Boobs all over the place.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would be satisfied with women showing more "Leg action" as I am a fan.

Other than that most of my pictures are near naked anyways so. Look all you like ladies, I don't mind at all.
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    wpid-haters-gonna-hate31.jpeg

Stealing this...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I don't care if dudes don't wear shirts so long as they are not showing of a beer gut. I'm a guy but sometimes seeing other guys that worked hard to get in shape helps motivate me.

I wouldn't mind female topless pics, but then I would be spending even more time on here and less in the gym. :bigsmile:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I am all for women going topless! And as for me, after all the countless hours I spend at the gym I am proud that I don't look my age.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I know they will always be with us so this is kind of tilting at windmills but sad the gender stereotypes that we have.
    If this question was about ladys pics it would be assumed and has been the case that such pics are first sexual in nature and the person doing it either is slutty or is desperate for attention.
    In fact they are not allowed for that reason.

Don`t misunderstand,I have no problem with guys showing their bodies and the results of work,have a couple on my own profile such as they are.
    Just an interesting and as I sad a bit sad reflection on how we and society regards the human body based on sex of the person.

Exactly what Carl said. While ladies are clamoring for shirtless dudes we still have many ladies telling other women on this site that then need to cover themselves up. That they're only looking for attention, they're slutty, etc.

This is a fitness site and if you feel good enough to show off I support that completely. Male or female. Wish everyone felt the same way without having to bash other people because of their own hang ups.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Shut up.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Okay-I know this thread is fun...but I'm here to defend the guys who post in beer guts- the whole idea of this website is progress.. users should post whatever motivates them- even if it is not terribly attractive to others

:drinker: