Whats your current sitch?

Options
RIGHT NOW?.... E.G. I am alone, bored, and ansy at 12:15 AM in a midst of a terrible blizzard in NW Washington State. I am about to go work out at the gym, several blocks away. Thank god for 4 wheel drive.

How are you all biding your time at this very moment? other than mfp.. no cheapies.

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I just got home from the gym a few minutes ago and am waiting for my heart rate to slow enough to lay down and read before bed. I'm also procrastinating the latter to keep up to date on everything the entire internet has been doing while I've been away. :P
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm at work for the next 4 hours (until 7am)... lurking on the forums... until they realize that this site gets through and they restrict that too....
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    its 8.20am here in the UK and I am still in bed and just considering if I want to get myself up to start the day
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am in the Seattle area and stuck at home due to the snow storm as well :) I am getting ready to go to bed after a day of reading, watching movies, and exercising at home.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    It's 9:25 at night here in New Zealand. A warm night - we've had a lot of rain this summer (a LOT) so I guess it's nice it's getting more summery.

I'm avoiding all the million million difficult and unpleasant things I could be doing to prepare to emigrate to the England in a week. :noway: Can't quite believe it's happening so soon... we're moving out of our house this weekend and we've still got heaps of fairly untouched cupboards and drawers full of stuff that needs throwing out, keeping, giving away or giving to the thrift store. Then I've got to get my car fixed and sell it, arrange the handover of our other car (some people agreed to buy it, thankfully), and too many other tasks to list. Is there a stressed smilie? :frown: Maybe that one...
  • superdoof
    superdoof Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    08:34 in the UK, I am hiding from my 3 year old son who is throwing an enormous tantrum because I said he couldn't have biscuits/cookies for breakfast.

We have the same fight EVERY morning, I still can't see the funny side (until I've hidden myself away then I can chuckle at his wailing)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm watching the kids eat breakfast and catching up on emails etc. The triplets woke up at 2:50am and convinced us all it was morning. My husband even got into the shower. They managed to get a drink and half a movie before we realised the time! Quickly got them all into bed again when our 4 year old woke up. Finally crawled back into bed at around 5am until they all came in for morning cuddles! Realised a few things 1. need clock in bedroom, 2. need bigger bed for morning cuddles!
    It is a sunny day today and we are heading out so the kids can ski, my husband has a work 'do' this evening so I don't expect to see him much before 1am. Lucky he can work from home tomorrow!
    Have a good day everyone!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting in my room by a space heater, texting and browsin the interwebs and completely surprised the snow actually stuck to the ground in NW Oregon. Shocking! I hope it melts tomorrow so I don't have to drive in it. ;)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    08:41 here in the UK - at work - thinking of planning my entire days food intake to see how much exercise i need to do tonight (before i go to the cinema) to balance the day
    :happy:
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's a warm 75 degrees here and it's currently 12:41 pm. Currently pulling 24 hr shifts day on-day off. I am in a undisclosed location close to Dubia.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the internet before some of my favourite sites black out tomorrow in protest of SOPA.