Hi all I'm new to this

Options
Hey everyone,

Just got recommended this app tonight and it looks awesome.

I have no idea what foods I'm going to eat for breakfast, lunch & dinner, just know I have started around 1500 calories per day and have to actually start drinking water - OMG! Managed 900ml tonight, so it's a start.

Dusting off the treadmill, reactivating the Wii Fit and walking the dog - wish me good luck - and good luck to you all too...any tips / advice you could give me is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Kylie.

Replies

• shboyd
    shboyd Posts: 4
    Options
    I am also new, just started this week. Would love to become friends so that we can learn this process together.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day and good luck
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! I've been using the app on and off for awhile but have recently become active on the message boards and made some friends....it's a real motivator ! :) sending add request
  • Jaredcwood
    Options
    This app has been great so far! Water intake is up to over 10 cups per day and eating right has me sleeping much better too!
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to the site almost 3 weeks- relatively easy to use. Most important thing is to be honest with logging the food and getting the size fairly accurate. A scale has become my best new friend as I'm to good at judging size & amounts. Main thing is to try to get a zero balance for your net calories as you my put your body into starvation mode.

Good luck & stay motivated!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hiya

im really new to this also havin only started this week, finding the right foods is a challenge but im sure it will get easier, if u get fed up of water and want something else diet pepsi is an alternative if u want a change at 1 calorie a 330ml can. at the moment im using my old exercise bike but its not up to standard so have treated myself to a exercise bike/cross trainer, so raring to go lol

add me if u want :happy: