• TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Im a 21 yr old female
    5'5" (ish)
    CW: 140lbs
    GW: 133lbs
    I workout 3-4 times a week in cardio classes (1hr) and 3-4 times a week strength/weight training (1hr)

:-) xxxx
  • lujohno
    Options
    Wow you've lost 20lbs.. thats amazing!!
    Where are you from? x
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Im from Suffolk (near Newmarket)

I lost most of that (about 16lbs) from Mid-November - and I'm really pleased with it!! How are you getting on?

x
  • claireyf12
    Options
    Hi

I'm 30 yrs old female
    5ft 4 (ish)
    CW:205LBS
    GW:168LBS

I do tae bo 3-4 times a week and walkings 3-4 times a week :):)
  • lujohno
    Options
    Im from leicester.
    Thats really good!
    Im doing okay, have joined here because my boyfriend was telling me that i wasnt eating enough so im trying to up my intake but eat the right things, i feel loads better for it and have gotten a smaller waist :).. not lost anything atm but am building muscle slightly so maybe thats why.. who knows! xx
  • jobe777
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 37,
    5ft 2
    CW:158lbs
    GW:130lbs

I'm not able to do much exercise as I have M.E but I try to walk my dog for at least 40mins every day
  • TiffaniBarrett
    Options
    Im from leicester.
    Thats really good!
    Im doing okay, have joined here because my boyfriend was telling me that i wasnt eating enough so im trying to up my intake but eat the right things, i feel loads better for it and have gotten a smaller waist :).. not lost anything atm but am building muscle slightly so maybe thats why.. who knows! xx

That's really good. Now I've started my weight training, I'm half expecting my weight to increase (which i'll probably cry about - but when I see the results it will be much better!)

I do 1200cals a day pretty well now. I snack on the right things, and I allow myself the things that I want to eat - it's good being able to see it all in one place!

xx