70-80 lbs to lose? Who's with me?

Options
Hi there! I just started this journey 1 1/2 weeks ago and this time, I need to make this weight loss and new healthy journey succeed.

I'm 5'3" and weighed 222 coming in this. I look back in my glory days when I was my high school princess in a big school, played soccer and field hockey, and used to wear a bikini with 6 pack abs. SO, I know I can do this even though I'm 41 now. I am still active and used to play indoor soccer until 2 years ago when I picked up tennis. I love playing sports but now I'm trying this new thing called weight training too.

I spend all of my time making others laugh, taking care of my kids, husband, and friends while putting myself last on my "to do lists". I'm having to change my whole mindset to put myself first and to plan my day that I can't make excuses anymore. So far, I have a great plan and I'm into it, loving it.

I have good amount of friends in my inside world but they all have the bodies that I aspire to have. I am looking on here to find those that really get the struggles and need to get motivated by your inspirations and hopefully I can do the same for you! Please add me as your "friend" on this if you are on the same journey!!!