Green Tea

Options
I have given up smoking and since then my i have stopped loosing weight. It is a fact that smoking contributes to burn calories - up to 200 calories per day if you are a heavy smoker. This means that smoking can increase the metabolic rate, or the rate at which energy is spent. I have read that Green Tea is meant to help spped up your metabolic rate. what do you think? Does the pills give the same affect?

Replies

• chloekitts
    chloekitts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This may answer you question.... I drink 3 mugs a day.

http://www.fitsugar.com/You-Asked-How-Many-Cups-Green-Tea-Day-1523529
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I heard Green Tea, if you drink 3 HOT cups of it a day, helps burn 70 calories or so. Not sure about the pills though
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oouuu now this is interesting. I've always heard Green Tea aids weight loss, not sure I believed it. Then my friend told me last week to drink it by the bucket load, the stronger the better, as this is what she does to keep slim.....and she is very slim. Sooo, maybe there is something in it. I drink about 1-2 cups a day now, but after reading that article I may try and boost it up to 5 and see what happens.

Hope the non-smoking is going ok.....be strong, every week you will feel better and better....and keep thinking one cigarette is not worth throwing away all that hard work.

C x