Gold's Gym Mini Trampoline...

Options
Anyone have one of these? They are selling them at Walmart right now for about $29....
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-Mini-Trampoline/17772144

I'm just looking for another inexpensive way to burn calories at home and don't really want to spend a bunch of money on an expensive rebounder. If you have purchased this item, I'd love to hear how you liked (or didn't like) it...thanks!

Replies

• Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Well that's not a good sign :tongue:

No one out there has one of these? Maybe I will hold off then...
  • deannrg
    Options
    I have one -actually I wore the first one out and am on my second! It's a great workout if you combine it with the enclosed dvd. Now I'm trying to figure out the calories burned.
  • Serenitypath
    Options
    I have one. My review is positive.

We've had ours for 2 or 3 years now with 4 people using it. My sister-in-law also bought one for her VERY bouncy kids. Both pieces have held up well.

The only issue I have is that we don't have a space for it to be set up all the time. The covering has started to split from the kids rolling it to/from the storage spot. But--#1, that's not how it's intended to be used. #2--it doesn't affect the integrity of the trampoline. It just makes it ugly.

Hope this helps.
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    i have a similar product

generally a very good product for those that want to walk/jog without strain upon the knees. also has a higher calorie burn than walking and jogging on the ground due to the rebound.

cannot provide brand specific reviews, but i love mine. i put it infront of the tv so i can use it when watching :)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have a different one made by them. It has a "bounce" counter and the straps for upper body workouts. I used it a few times and liked it, but it aggravated an old injury to my calf and I had to stop for a while. I also have knee and spinal problems, so I needed something with a lower impact. It can really get your heart rate up! I'd recommend one!

Edit: The picture of it is in my profile.
  • cwyneken
    cwyneken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have one and LOVE it. Combine the cardio and the circuit training on the included DVD and you have a solid 40 minute exercise. I also love that it really works my lymphatic system, which I need. I aim for 3 times a week, alternating with elliptical. Sometimes the bottoms of my feet hurt a little at the end of the cardio portion, but it goes away quickly. I think I am just using foot muscles i did not know were there. Good luck
  • makebanegron
    makebanegron Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got one and used it yesterday. The one I have has resistant tubes and cal, bounce, and timer. I love it. The only thing is that it does not come with a workout disk! I am having to find one online. I used a workout on YouTube, and that will work for now.