my fitness coach

Options
Anybody have it? Anybody want to start a daily challenge with me? We can all do the same workout. We'll each just do the amount of time that is good for us. Let me know if anyone wants to join me.

Replies

• suprjewels
    suprjewels Posts: 507
    Options
    Anybody have it? Anybody want to start a daily challenge with me? We can all do the same workout. We'll each just do the amount of time that is good for us. Let me know if anyone wants to join me.
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have the fitness coach, and have been impressed by it so far... I'd be up for this!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Sure me too
  • simplisticmuse
    Options
    great game! I currently do it with my roommates and we love it! Enjoy :):smile:
  • clmhgriz
    clmhgriz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What is "my fitness coach?"

151811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • deannacmj
    Options
    I am up for it! :smile:
  • suprjewels
    Options

151811.png
    It is a "game" for the wii. But, certainly doesn't feel like a game when you are sweating away. LOL!
  • kmgoff30
    kmgoff30 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to this site but I'm so excited to see someone else using My Fitness Coach! I love it! I am on workout #40 and don't feel bored yet! I usually give up my commitment after a week or two but not now! I hate skipping one workout because Maya expects to see me. Well worth it!
  • clmhgriz
    clmhgriz Posts: 17 Member
    Options

151811.png
    It is a "game" for the wii. But, certainly doesn't feel like a game when you are sweating away. LOL!

Thank you! I had never heard of this before. I have a Wii, so I'll have to check it out!!! It sounds great!
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I don't currently have My Fitness Coach (I want it, I just can't afford it at the moment) but I do have Wii Fit... I desperately need to do it more often... anyone up for a Wii Fit challenge?
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    How is My Fitness Coach? I have wii fit, is it similar, do you get a good workout? I thought about getting it but wasnt sure if it would be much different then wii fit.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    wii fitness coach is completely different than the wii fit. It's so much harder. I just did 45 minutes of cardio and my HRM says I burned 440 calories. I'm on workout 16. But, I also workout with my DH under group workouts under his name. So I don't think those count in my numbers. I feel the same way about Maya though. I hate when I miss a day and she makes her comments. Gotta not let Maya down. LOL!!

So any ideas on what we want to do as a challenge. All ideas are welcome. I figure we'll start at the begining of the week on Monday. Sound good? I don't want this to be a weigh in group though. Just where we challenge each other in our workouts. :bigsmile:

I don't know how much they are in the stores. but, I got mine on amazon.com come fore $30 new.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    bump
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    well i might have to get that one soon then, i'm always looking for new things to do, I get bored easily doing the same things over and over!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Anyone have any suggestions?
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't have a suggestion, but I do have a question...

So, I *just* used MFC this morning for the first time - and loved it! I did a 30-minute cardio workout. My HRM said I burned 275 calories. However, the game screen estimated 175 burned. Have others noticed this difference in the estimate and what they actually burn?
  • missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have this.. woohoo can i join in the challenge.. so far.. it has sa tin my kitchen.. unopened for 3wks.. i dont kno if i have been avoiding it.. lol:laugh: or just delaying the inevatable

But with a group.. i will totally be up 4 it.. may even get kids to join in too!! :laugh:

:smile:
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I ordered MFC yesterday, it will hopefully be here Tues or Wed.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    nobody responded so I just thought this was a mute subject. If you ladies want to do one we can. I usually workout 30 minutes M-Sat with a friend. We rotate cardio, core and flexibility in those days. But, she cancels a lot and I was hoping for some motivation to help me workout without her on those days.

I have noticed that my HRM is much higher than what it says I burn on the Fitness Coach. I just go with my HRM.
    Get that game unwrapped and go use it!!! It will give you quite a workout. For me even the body challenge is a workout. My kids do it with me sometimes. They are 7 and 3. It's hilarious and they have fun.
  • missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :smile: im on to it suprjewls..that game is gettin put on the now.. did i say game lololol.. surely workouts aint fun lolol:laugh:

so will we do a workout.. post what we have done/time/cvals burned? that kinda thing? please excuse my blondeness.. im a bit new to this malarky:laugh:

nikki.:bigsmile: