You KNOW you lost weight when...

Options
2»

Replies

• DenimDiva
    Options
    When the pants that used to be your "skinny jeans" are now your "fat jeans."

15297202.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    When it gets uncomfortable to sit on flat surfaces 'cause your butt's lost a lot of fluff
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    your hubby tells you it looks like you messed your pants cause they're so baggy! :wink:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You know you lost weight when......your own brother doesn't recoginze you and he thinks your husband having an affair LOL :laugh:
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    i love this feeling so much!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You know you lost weight when you pull out a piece of clothing you've been saving for "some day when I'm skinny" and it's too big! :laugh:

You know you've gained confidence from the lost weight when you leave the bar with four (seriously 4!) phone numbers! :drinker:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    when you have to put a pillow between your knees cause your knees touch now and its painful! there used to be big chunky juicy thighs there to keep em separated!
  • Indygirl6
    Options
    When the only muffin top you have is the one you purchased at Starbucks! (And only took a small bite because you didn't want it back around your waist!) :happy:
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ...when you feel your hipbones in the mattress when you sleep on your stomach.

When rings that used to be too small now can fit on multiple fingers.

When you can see bones you didn't know you had (extra wrist bones for me!)

Good feelings!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Your friends start talking about how "concerned" they are that you're so fit and focused on exercising and eating healthy.