walking....

Options
:smile: You know , I walked 2 miles today , and I am very proud of that because I am usuallly so sedintery ( that is a lie.....most often and more times than not rings afar more true). It was not so bad honestly..... since I had my "Headphones.....MP3....Player" with me ! It truely helped the time pass so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Any ways, my motivation to those that want help with begining to walk , (altho it may be the starting of up and down one block at a time) is that if you love music as much as I...... Then put on those headphones and just head out. It is pretty awesome the amount the few miles that will pass unaware !!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile: This is for all of us that are not "PERFECT". Thank-You...:blushing: ...neome90....:blushing:

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :smile: You know , I walked 2 miles today , and I am very proud of that because I am usuallly so sedintery ( that is a lie.....most often and more times than not rings afar more true). It was not so bad honestly..... since I had my "Headphones.....MP3....Player" with me ! It truely helped the time pass so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Any ways, my motivation to those that want help with begining to walk , (altho it may be the starting of up and down one block at a time) is that if you love music as much as I...... Then put on those headphones and just head out. It is pretty awesome the amount the few miles that will pass unaware !!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile: This is for all of us that are not "PERFECT". Thank-You...:blushing: ...neome90....:blushing:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the support :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sorry you didn't get any support....been there before too.

But now on to the fact that you got out and did it....2 miles....way to go!!! I totally agree with you, once you put on those headphones and pump up the music, all you have to do is keep moving and you can do it!

Congrats, keep it up! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • leeanne1317
    Options
    2 miles is great :)

I love to walk and is my main form of exercise, thank goodness the warmer weather is getting here !!

Don't worry if you feel your getting no support from not getting responses, your biggest supporter is yourself, if your proud of yourself then you have accomplished more then words can say :flowerforyou:

But nonetheless, wtg and keep at it, every step counts :wink:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    great job, it all starts with the first step... and really try not to let these "Clicks" get to you. just keep reading and move on.
    I wish you luck....:smile:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I've learned that too... listening to music, especially my favorite songs by my favorite singer, really helps pass the time and the distance. and it renews my determination and makes me feel even better for walking.
  • capper75
    capper75 Posts: 1
    Options
    i think that is so good for youre health! i walk also slow pace, ive lost weight already. good luck!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Good Job walking your two miles. :drinker: First it will be two then three then who knows:bigsmile: I walk also and it is a great way to get the excercise in and you feel so much better when your done. I walked my jack russell this morning and we walked in sun shine then it started to snow so then it got windy and wow what a treat that was. :bigsmile: So I guess I walk in all kinds of weather. I just dress for it. I love to walk as I live in the country and you see all kinds of animals. So that makes it nice. So keep up the good work cause your worth it.:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: