Looking for MFP Friends!

I joined MFP about 50 days ago in early December and have found a couple of great friends, but there's always room for more!
Here are my goals and a bit about me...anyone who has the same (females only) I'd love to be friends!!

HW: 132 in mid-teens
LW: 113 (six months ago)
CW: 125
GW: 115 w no muscle tone OR 120 w muscle tone

I really want to shed some fat and gain muscle definition and mass! Looking for some girls to encourage and stand with throughout this journey. I've struggled with an eating disorder for a little over a year and as I am trying t get healthy, I would appreciate only friend requests from women who are trying to be healthy as well---no crash dieters.
I love to write poetry and read books and write letters. I love looking at fashion magazines, the photoshoots totally captivate me. I love anything that is beautiful, lovely, and simple. I'm pretty crafty. I make my own cards and am working on making my own hand cut stationary and binding books. The outdoors is not my best friend, but I do enjoy walking very, very much. I'm a power-walker! Hmmm...I'm studying to be an anthropologist currently, but ultimately I want to work within the field of ancient archaeology in the Middle East and then be a professor of whatever I work with the most. That's all I can think of off the top of my head!

Hope to make some new friends :)

Replies

• loseweightjames
    loseweightjames Posts: 360 Member
    Here are my goals and a bit about me...anyone who has the same (females only) I'd love to be friends!!

female only? OIC 0_0
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Hi! You can add me and anyone else can too.

I started in December at 179 lbs and my goal right now is 145 but that may change. I'm 5'8" so I'll have to see how I look at 145 before I make a decision. I am totally focused on being healthy and love finding new healthy recipes and food ideas. I work a desk job at a Optometrist's office everyday, but I make time for my treadmill a couple times a week.

Looking forward to this journey! It's a trip I already made back in college but I reverted back into some bad habits.

All encouragement and friendly ears are welcome!