Trucker's wives

Options
Are there any truck driver wives out there? I'd love to start or be apart of the trucker's wives.

Replies

• Drivin_Dave
    Drivin_Dave Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not a Trucker's Wife, but I am a Trucker, and I have a Wife!

I run routes in an International day cab, pulling 28 ft trailers. My Wife likes it that I'm home every night, and we can work at getting fit together. We are going to do our first 5k in March, 2012.
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am :) My hubby works for UPS Freight. He used to work OTR and I hated it! Feel free to add me!
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am :) My hubby works for UPS Freight. He used to work OTR and I hated it! Feel free to add me!

My hubby is also a trucker but, he is local so, I get to see him every night!!! :love:
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options

My hubby is also a trucker but, he is local so, I get to see him every night!!! :love:

Feel free to add me as well if you like! :smile:
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    I'm another local truck driver wife! Feel free to add me as well. Looks like my hubby already visited this thread! :)
  • bhealthy33
    Options
    I am totally a trucker wife! My husband is a car hauler he is OTR, but OO, his schedule is flip floppy and we are working together to get more healthy even when he is on the road.. add me too if you like :)
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    I am totally a trucker wife! My husband is a car hauler he is OTR, but OO, his schedule is flip floppy and we are working together to get more healthy even when he is on the road.. add me too if you like :)

That is nerve wracking! Car hauling can be so scary! Isn't it much easier when both of you are working together with the same goals instead of enabling each other? My hubby just joined me recently, but let me lose 50+ pounds on my own beforehand. Now he wants to lose his 20 with my last 20.
  • bhealthy33
    Options

That is nerve wracking! Car hauling can be so scary! Isn't it much easier when both of you are working together with the same goals instead of enabling each other? My hubby just joined me recently, but let me lose 50+ pounds on my own beforehand. Now he wants to lose his 20 with my last 20.

I lost 40lbs before he decided to join me, he only has like 10-15 lbs to lose..Yep, it wracks my nerves bad sometimes, no make that all the time!
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am married to a trucker, I have two children, and I am a stay at home mom. I live in an area where I don't have anyone to watch my kids so it is really difficult going to the gym. I have been trying to find creative ways to burn calories while I am at home with the children. It is nice to see other trucker wives on here. Please add me. I know how hard it can be to have your spouse gone for long periods of time.