SBF2 Reboot! Join Us! March 17

Options
Good morning, pebbles!
It sounds like everyone did GREAT yesterday! I managed to meet all of my goals, though I may have fallen a little short on the water. I lost track. I also managed to eat like four veggies and five fruits! :bigsmile: I definitely needed a reboot! This has kicked me into gear again.
I noticed this morning that my clothes are tighter, but I am taking that has a good thing, because my upper arms are bigger too! I haven't really worked out in a while, so I expected it to happen. I was going to use a day off today but I am not doing much of anything, so I have time. I will take tomorrow off.
Today's goals:
Go for a walk
eat fruits and veggies
drink all my water
log my food/stay within cals
maybe go visit my neighbor who is in the nursing home
do something fun with my son (make a tent or something lol)
I think that's it! You all did awesome yesterday! Let's make it another great one! Have a happy flappy!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Good morning, pebbles!
    It sounds like everyone did GREAT yesterday! I managed to meet all of my goals, though I may have fallen a little short on the water. I lost track. I also managed to eat like four veggies and five fruits! :bigsmile: I definitely needed a reboot! This has kicked me into gear again.
    I noticed this morning that my clothes are tighter, but I am taking that has a good thing, because my upper arms are bigger too! I haven't really worked out in a while, so I expected it to happen. I was going to use a day off today but I am not doing much of anything, so I have time. I will take tomorrow off.
    Today's goals:
    Go for a walk
    eat fruits and veggies
    drink all my water
    log my food/stay within cals
    maybe go visit my neighbor who is in the nursing home
    do something fun with my son (make a tent or something lol)
    I think that's it! You all did awesome yesterday! Let's make it another great one! Have a happy flappy!
    MM
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    CP and I posted at the same time, so go to the other post. :blushing: