I was kicked out!!!

Options

Replies

• banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's super! I really have the feeling you are super happy just reading you!
    Congrats;-)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I really am! Thank you!
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    LOL fantastic news!!! Its quite surprising the difference between how others see us and how we see ourselves, but you will see yourself out of the club in no time im sure!!! and it definitely helps when you get told :D
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Way to be!:smooched:
  • jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • missbis
    missbis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've always joked with my friends that if you've ever been fat, you have a fat club membership card. Meaning that you can relate to "fat" issues even if you aren't overweight anymore. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have that experience but, there are no other "fat" people in my family. I'm the biggest so I guess you could say I'm trying to work my way into the skinny people club!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) our club is better anyways...LOL :laugh:
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    Congrats that has got to be an awesome feeling :)
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Something similar happened to me that I thought you might enjoy. This girl I know made a group for people that need to lose over 30 pounds and nothing under. I was pissed because I originally had 30 to lose and now I am down to 15 to lose. A friend pointed out to me that I was pissed for being too skinny for their group.

WE'RE CONSIDERED SKINNY TO THIS GIRLS! WOOOOO
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm kicked out soon!
  • SynicalEnvee
    Options
    That's awesome. Sometimes it takes others to see how well we are progressing. Heck let them be jealous if they are, you've earned it ! Keep up the good work and motivate them to do the same. After all, motivation helps us through our hard spots!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    LOL!

GET OUT AND STAY OUT!

:)
  • JohnsonTL
    Options
    You should tell them that you are more than excited to have them join your club soon.
  • acousineau
    Options
    CONGRATS. :)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    I wish I could have that experience but, there are no other "fat" people in my family. I'm the biggest so I guess you could say I'm trying to work my way into the skinny people club!
    nonstop... I totally understand. I used to be one of the largest of all my friends and family in highschool and before. Sometimes it feels weird to be one of the smaller ones now. You WILL get there! You are doing what you need to for YOU and I am sooooo proud of your commitment to this journey! :smile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Something similar happened to me that I thought you might enjoy. This girl I know made a group for people that need to lose over 30 pounds and nothing under. I was pissed because I originally had 30 to lose and now I am down to 15 to lose. A friend pointed out to me that I was pissed for being too skinny for their group.

WE'RE CONSIDERED SKINNY TO THIS GIRLS! WOOOOO
    Awesome! It is so funny how we see ourselves in comparrison:tongue: YAY to US!!!! :drinker:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    You should tell them that you are more than excited to have them join your club soon.
    One of them is very much on board and has done soooo well, and continues to do so! The other is in THAT spot... you know, the spot we all were in once or twice in our lives, where losing weight seems too difficult and like something that will never happen. She did recently quit smoking so I am hopeful that she sees if she can do that, she can do ANYTHING once she is ready :wink:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i would never join a club that would have me for a member.
  • jendavis07
    Options
    that is great!! woo hoo!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!