• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Just starting the new day's thread. I'm checking in later.:wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options
    And by later, I apparently mean two minutes later.:tongue:

Today I have a session with my trainer. After the last one, I was sore for three days, so I'm hoping for a bit of a repeat. She does high intensity cardio/weight bearing/strength circuit exercises. She's a little adorable a**-kicker, and I love her.

I still feel a bit wonky. This is one of the weirdest illnesses I've ever had. . .and I've had some exotic ones in my travels. (samples: Malaria and Dysentery. I'm like a civil war soldier.) One minute I feel fine (even having great workouts) and then I try to do something mildly challenging (like walking up a hill) and I'm out of breath and dizzy. Fun!

So, today:
    hydrate
    multivitamin and iron (I keep forgetting to take both, and have to watch the anemia right now)
    training
    two hours of project work
    meal planning/cooking for the rest of the week.

Wooooo. . .another busy day as a productive citizen:tongue:

Take care of yourselves!:flowerforyou:
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Thanks for all the welcomes!!! Sorry about posting in the wrong thread. :blushing:

Goals for the day:

Drink all of my water.
    Stay within my calorie limit.
    Get a good workout in.
    Go to all my classes (tend to have a little trouble with this Tuesdays and Thursdays due to me running out of steam)
    If it becomes nice out like it was supposed to I would also like to go for a walk around campus ... but as of now it looks like rain so we will see.

Have a good day all!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Um we have three threads going. :laugh: Should we start all over?
  • lotusfromthemud
    Options