I really like tacos....

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Never bite the taco too hard...If you do, stuff might shoot out the other side!

uhmmmmm.......... I think you may be doing it wrong!!!!!

I was once a young overzealous lad that had not yet learned appropriate taco eating technique. With time and much practice you learn to savor each moment spent eating a taco.

as long as you have learned the error of your ways.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Taco Flavored Kisses!!!!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I was once a young overzealous lad that had not yet learned appropriate taco eating technique. With time and much practice you learn to savor each moment spent eating a taco.

AMEN!

Taco eating should be an Olympic event!!!
  • vaderandbill
    Options

as long as you have learned the error of your ways.

I'd say that is a mistake a person makes only once!
  • galegetsthin
    Options

AMEN!

I agree!!!!! Where will practice be held?!?!?!?
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

savoring=good, biting=bad
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

AMEN!

I have seen quite a few taco eating videos online. Perhaps that is in preparation.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

AMEN!

I agree!!!!! Where will practice be held?!?!?!?

it should be held anywhere/everywhere and at least daily if not twice! Take a few days off each month though!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Oh, great topic! I love tacos, soft shell though.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

AMEN!

I have seen quite a few taco eating videos online. Perhaps that is in preparation.

I've stumbled across a few of those videos myself. Just makes a person want to go get a taco.
  • galegetsthin
    Options
    [/quote]

I own a few myself. But if we are talking olympics, we should all go get more. Although, I have found that the ones there are not done with as many style points as I would like.
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Oh, great topic! I love tacos, soft shell though.
    Same here. Those crispy ones give me an icky feeling.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I own a few myself. But if we are talking olympics, we should all go get more. Although, I have found that the ones there are not done with as many style points as I would like.
    [/quote]

In the name of research!!! maybe i can get federal funding!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Plus that b!tch of a russian judge always skews the results. But where she is from, I hear they serve frigid tacos.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

In the name of research!!! maybe i can get federal funding!
    [/quote]

There must be a grant or two available!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Plus that b!tch of a russian judge always skews the results. But where she is from, I hear they serve frigid tacos.

I've heard that to keep from serving frigid tacos they keep the taco messy for insulation.
  • galegetsthin
    Options
    Frigid tacos are not really a factor in an eating competition though....... they stay in the wrapper. But, if that judge happens to be Checz...... you got a taco twelve pack.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me want to go out and find a taco wagon...

@galegetsthin: You're killing me. KILLING ME!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i really like that my taco is introducing me to new friends...

Usually, i introduce my taco to new friends, but, hey, this can work too.
    two taco are better than one.... but as a guy, I am always hungry like that!

A double taco dinner can be really good too, as long as it is prepared right.
    Interesting you'd say that. I've had the pleasure of enjoying an Asian chicken taco with a BBQ pork one. Best pairing ever!

I got a really nice cuban taco and a Puerto Rican burrito served on a nice plate one time...... BEST. DINNER. EVER!!!!

Whoa ma dear!!..........................we need to go out and drink up some Patron!(Tequila) ..............then you can show off that nice Italian beef taco! and who knows maybe we might get so hungry that we might indulge in another dish per se..................Maybe some Irish corned beef.................or some Puertorican Pastel.................possibilities are endless!!!

Big Brown meat Love hammer salsa poured all over EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE HEAT??:devil:

my taco is generally juicy enough that no additional sauces are needed.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When eating tacos, always remember that the job isn't done until the bean is licked clean.