Replies

• CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Psychomasokism
    Psychomasokism Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Some of them are pretty good. Especially the last yes :) but I'd take it with a grain of salt because a.) some are bull, and b.) some fall into unhealthy eating disordered behaviors, imo.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Well, half are good, half are bunk. Celery does not BURN calories. Drinking cold water burns a very very minimal amount of extra calories.
  • musicaljessica
    Options
    Aww I like number 33 :)
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    bump for later when I get off work
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Please PLEASE be careful with this list. Many of the things on this list are the same types of things they talk about (and DO) on anorexia and bulimia websites.

Thank you. I have seen this on Pinterest and it makes me cringe. Many of the ideas scream "eating disorder" to me.
  • schoat
    schoat Posts: 2
    Options
    I sat up straight too! LOL!!!
  • phinnette
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.......and #36....I needed to be reminded of that today...and every day! I am just getting started on this program again. I started 2 weeks ago but had to go out of town the 2nd week and I was not "strong" enough or "wsie' enough yet...so here I am again to get started on a new journey............Thanks again for the tips!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Please PLEASE be careful with this list. Many of the things on this list are the same types of things they talk about (and DO) on anorexia and bulimia websites.

This list is actually linked to a pro-ana website...
  • rachsherm
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump :drinker:
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    love this...lol! i actually sat up straighter when i read #16

Me too!
  • sarahc0714
    Options
    bump
  • awhiteblankpage
    Options
    Love these tips! Thanks for posting. :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thanks for sharing! I do agree with a lot of this advice... it's mind tricks!!!!!!!!!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i love the #36 :wink:
    "36. Love and respect yourself and your body. "
  • sammydiva
    Options
    Bump.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    bump
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Yes. This is exactly what I came here to say. Drinking water is great, but the whole eating ice cubes and drinking water to trick yourself into not eating is a building block of anorexia.