Stay at home mom of 3 looking for support!

Options
2»

Replies

• n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am also a sahm, hoping to change that soon though :) would like to connect with others !
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom. I have 4 children, but one is 20 and an adult now and the others are 14, 13, and 10. I have decided to go back to work though so won't be a stay at home mom for much longer! I will be shooting you a friend request, if you ever have any questions or just want another mom who has been there to chat with...feel free! :)
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old and I am also a stay at home mom of 3. I am getting close to my goal but I still want to lose another 5ish lbs and tone up. Feel free to add me as well:smile: .
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    Hey, I'm a stay at home mom 27 of 3 as well :) I'm getting close to my goal (would like to see another 5 lbs take a hike) and tone. Feel free to add me :)
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    im 26 SAHM too i have a nine year old and have been trying too lose the weight i put on with him too please feel free to add me
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    SAHM here too!!! Anyone can feel free to add me! We all need support! At least I know I do!!!
  • cutiecaliente
    Options
    sure i will add you
    how does it work?
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 5, ages 17, 16, 10, 9, and 7... welcome to MFP! :happy: