Irish Joke

Options
TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
When the Irish make Chilli, they only use exactly 239 beans... can you guess the reason???

*Irish Accent*
Aye, because if you add even one more beeen its Two Farty!!!

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    Options
    When the Irish make Chilli, they only use exactly 239 beans... can you guess the reason???

*Irish Accent*
    Aye, because if you add even one more beeen its Two Farty!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Ha ha.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    thank you thank you but I can not claim that one as my own my little cousin told me it yesterday over the phone... he is only 10 so he has a cute Irish accent... LOL at leats for a Chicagoin...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's funny.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :laugh: funny
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    What's irish, and goes away for the winter and comes back out in the spring?

shamrock.gif

Patty O'Furniture!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

are you calling me funny??? :indifferent:

Why I oughta... *shakes fist*

Silly amazon woman... hows the weather by you? its like 70 degrees here today... OH YEAH... I am running outside today :) my goal 6 miles... WOOOT think I can make it? if I do not hit 6 miles then I will swim 18 laps... 1/4 mile...
  • heather0mc
    Options

Silly amazon woman... hows the weather by you? its like 70 degrees here today... OH YEAH... I am running outside today :) my goal 6 miles... WOOOT think I can make it? if I do not hit 6 miles then I will swim 18 laps... 1/4 mile...

the weather is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L here! i am happy that the weather is nice for you! now get out there and get some sun!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I'm a sucker for accents.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

the weather is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L here! i am happy that the weather is nice for you! now get out there and get some sun!

Sun is bad for your skin... :indifferent:

I find things that are fun to do inside... :tongue: :wink: :blushing:
  • heather0mc
    Options

sometimes those things can be done outside as well :blushing: RARELY but still sometimes.

sigh...i better find a boyfriend soon...:indifferent:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

sometimes those things can be done outside as well :blushing: RARELY but still sometimes.

I thought you HAD a boyfriend... :noway: did something change?

OH by the way GRATS on the 7 pounds :) YAY!!! now If I could only get my signature to show mine... :ohwell:

I love doing uhhh... "those things outside" as well but it better not get me arrested... that is all I know... I can not afford to go back there.. not since the last time... *shivers* the thoughts and horrors and nightmares... :cry:
  • heather0mc
    Options

I thought you HAD a boyfriend... :noway: did something change?

OH by the way GRATS on the 7 pounds :) YAY!!! now If I could only get my signature to show mine... :ohwell:

I love doing uhhh... "those things outside" as well but it better not get me arrested... that is all I know... I can not afford to go back there.. not since the last time... *shivers* the thoughts and horrors and nightmares... :cry:

i did. but no more as of a few weeks ago. he lived in NM anyways. long distance is simply nothing like having someone in your day to day life. he was younger too and in a totally different place than me. a place i did not want to experience again...:indifferent:

so anywho, i am perfectly happy being single. :smokin: going to do my best to keep it that way for a bit. but you know what they say, when your not looking, they will find you...:noway:

oh and thanks. i am hoping to change it to 10lbs by friday. or at least 9. keep loosing inches but not many pounds. not going to give up tho. nopers!

hey....did something happen with you and your lady friend or were you just playin on some other post (i think the 'coloring' post)
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    oh and thanks. i am hoping to change it to 10lbs by friday. or at least 9. keep loosing inches but not many pounds. not going to give up tho. nopers!

Good for you! and you should not give up... once you get to that first Decapound... its a big accomplishment... :wink: I only had about 12-16 lbs to loose and I am happy with the weight I am at now I just want to increase the muscle mass a little bit, to the size I was Pre-car accident... but hey I will get there someday right?
  • heather0mc
    Options

Good for you! and you should not give up... once you get to that first Decapound... its a big accomplishment... :wink: I only had about 12-16 lbs to loose and I am happy with the weight I am at now I just want to increase the muscle mass a little bit, to the size I was Pre-car accident... but hey I will get there someday right?

right...

now to point out something i find funny...

normal weight loss threads get hijacked and people discuss things that have nothing to do with weightloss...

joke threads turning into a weightloss discussion ~ CRAZY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    now to point out something i find funny...

normal weight loss threads get hijacked and people discuss things that have nothing to do with weightloss...

joke threads turning into a weightloss discussion ~ CRAZY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah whats up with that??? wait WHO HIJACKED MY THREAD???

uhhh he he it was me... never mind... :tongue:

I dunno what happened... one minute I was tellin a joke the next minute I was talking about weight loss... HAHA
  • Tizzle23
    Tizzle23 Posts: 59
    Options
    OMG! That was actually pretty funny cheers :drinker:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    hows the weather by you? its like 70 degrees here today... OH YEAH... I am running outside today :) my goal 6 miles... WOOOT think I can make it? if I do not hit 6 miles then I will swim 18 laps... 1/4 mile...

I hate you all! 70 degrees and beautiful?!?

We have it in the 50's... I was all excited to hang sheets and comforters on the line (nothing like that smell)... Stepped off the deck, and instantly sunk to my knees in the snow. Yup, we still have about 18 inches of snow on the ground here! And they are saying more snow this weekend...