Hairy or Clean?

Options

Replies

• sunnygal1
    Options
    Boys have bare chests...men have hairy chests. I'd rather be with a man than a boy

^^^THIS^^^ I love that my man has hair on his chest and face!! He shaved once and I didn't like it at all.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I've got a hair chest...not a hairy chest. Cuz I think I have about 1 hair that grows there. Thank goodness for the polynesian blood!

lmao!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have never really experienced a hairy chest. I think all the men I have been with haven't had one. There was one who had a bit, but I have no idea my preference. That is really interesting to have just discovered that my preference is probably "not hairy". haha.
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    mmmmmmm I love a hairy chest, very masculine and hot ! And I love when a guy wears a v-neck shirt or shirt unbuttoned a bit at the top and you can see the hair peaking out. My husband has the best hairy chest!
  • martina123321
    Options
    DEFINATELY CLEAN!!! :) xxx
  • meltygarden
    meltygarden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't really care either way. To me it's more about how that chest *smells*. :)
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about kiwi fruit..lol! Clean either way. Hair is gross.
  • GoreWhore72
    Options
    I love hair on face. Oh, ya......I totally dig.
  • GoreWhore72
    Options
    LOL!! With kiwi fruit, I eat it all. lol
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hairy, please!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I have to admit I LOVE a hairy chest. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at ripped, buff guys who "manscape", but when it comes to snuggling up with my man, I LOVE to lay my head in his furry chest.

Ladies, am I in the minority here? What do you think?

manscrape! haha thats class i like that, i get mixed impressions of girls, i think there is a close divide, i prefer to be clean smoooth lol I fear I look like a naked ape when i leave it to grow lol
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm I love a hairy chest, very masculine and hot ! And I love when a guy wears a v-neck shirt or shirt unbuttoned a bit at the top and you can see the hair peaking out. My husband has the best hairy chest!

^^ EXACTLY!! My husband hates to have his chest hair show (he wears a Tshirt under EVERYTHING). But I love when I get a peek of his chest hair sticking out of his shirt.
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I dont mind a little, but overall, I dislike a hairy man...sorry! :)
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I dont mind a little, but overall, I dislike a hairy man...sorry! :)

Glad to hear..being half-Asian I lack in much chest hair =)
  • Legalchica
    Options
    CLEAN.. I can deal with a little but DO NOT prefer it!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I love hair on his chest. I don't like it on the backs of their necks, their backs or the back of their arms. That's too much hair to me!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend just has a tiny bit of hair on his chest..... which is how I like it. I dont want to feel like I am snuggling with either a bear or a 12 year old.
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love hair on his chest. I don't like it on the backs of their necks, their backs or the back of their arms. That's too much hair to me!

I love your hairy dogs!!!! :D
    My golden is a hairy beast!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I like it to be like Madroch, he post a response on page 1, not too much and not too little either :wink:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about kiwi fruit..lol! Clean either way. Hair is gross.

Maybe we are.