whats for lunch today?

Options
undecided

Replies

• jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Leftovers of baked chicken rolled with cherries in the middle over broccoli and rice.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup, side salad, and whole wheat crackers. Apple for later.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Leftover chicken teriyaki with brown rice. Pretty darn good.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Frozen mac and cheese lunch with a Banana Supreme Jello Pudding. :-) I like my frozen meal lunches, keeps me on track and it's low in calories. Win win for me.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Chicken curry, Basmati rice, 4 servings of veggies and whole wheat naan! Delicious, filling and under 550 calories!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Homemade veggie soup (WW zero point soup recipe, modified) and a spinach/mushroom/olive and edemame salad with 1 tablespoon of creamy poppyseed dressing...big honking pile of food all for under 300 calories!
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Leftovers - honey sauced chicken and coconut rice.
    Will follow with yogurt and an apple.
  • mdailey93
    Options
    Not sure yet. Chicken if I'm in the cooking mood.

Sandwich if I'm not. (:
  • laurdavis87
    Options
    Left over turkey burger patty with fat free cheddar on top. With a little avocado, onion, and tomato. Oh, and some baked Lays. Guilty!
  • The_Finja
    The_Finja Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Turkey and cheese sandwitch, salad with fat free Italian and a can of tuna on it, 2 cups of home made mushroom and barley soup and a pudding.:smile:
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I had a salad. I've been trying to have one every day to help get in my veggies. I used 4 cups of kale, 2 tbsp milled flaxseed, 3oz baby bella mushrooms, half an avocado, 12 grape tomatoes and 2.5 tbsp of red vinegar dressing. It was delicious and filling and helps me reach my daily fiber goal.
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Lean cuisine chicken Parmesan. Very filling and only 300 calories!
  • leavingfat
    leavingfat Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Homemade falafel and half a pita with some veggies stuffed in. Oooh, and the red lentil hummus I made yesterday. It has a touch of red curry paste in it!
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    veggie burger on a deli thin with arugula. and green giant veggies for one broccoli and cheese.oh and water of course
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich w/ no cheese, Soup at Hand thingy, 100 calorie cookie package, and an apple. I also have a banana I'm saving for later. And water!
  • deliak2010
    Options
    Wow everyone's food sounds delicious! Enjoy :)
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I had a salad. I've been trying to have one every day to help get in my veggies. I used 4 cups of kale, 2 tbsp milled flaxseed, 3oz baby bella mushrooms, half an avocado, 12 grape tomatoes and 2.5 tbsp of red vinegar dressing. It was delicious and filling and helps me reach my daily fiber goal.

I know what you mean...I surpassed my fiber goal already!!!!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    A post-workout treat meal: Wegman's shrimp bisque. 380 delicious calories. Yum!
  • Ebwash89
    Ebwash89 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Lean cuisine cheese ravioli but it didnt fill me up so I grabbed a cup of chicken noodle soup from Quiznos. 325 calories
  • Brendie68
    Options
    egg salad on wheat bread with special K cracker chips