Options

Replies

• BaconSan
    Options
    Doritos, pickle flavoured chips, ketchup flavoured chips & cheap chocolate
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel sorry for the people who have so many aversions. Not being sarcastic or anything, but really, that sucks. Because really a lot of these are yummy (to me lol) and nutritious foods.

If I had to list food that repulses me it would be stuff like monkey brains or horse anuses.. lol

O.K. , count me out on horse *kitten* too !
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    Corn chips, lard, fat on cooked chicken or pork or beef
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Wow, isn't is amazing the things that one person loves that the others can't stand.
    I'm not a specially picky eater but I'm not very fond of seafood, though it doesn't repulse me. I eat a fair bit of it because I think it's a healthy choice and my husband loves to cook and eat it (I eat salmon, white fish, prawns, scallops, tinned tuna, and I'll deal with the odd mussel or squid ring in his pasta, though I don't really enjoy them).

The one thing I just can't bring myself to eat is baby octopus - the ones that are whole and have all their legs in place. When you put them in a hot pan they squirm and curl up and I can't go near them!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Even the SMELL of ranch dressing makes me sick. I have a pretty long list of foods I dislike, but that one probably takes the cake.
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    liver, potted meat, beets, carrots, deer meat and any other wild game,
  • mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    Radishes
    Pork Chops
    Cilantro
    Any kind of melon
    Cod
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Jell-O ugh! That's one of the only foods that I will NOT eat. Pudding is fine...but something about Jell-O makes me gag.
    I've been told I am un-American because of this. LOL!
  • Tasha_Star
    Options
    coconut.... even the smell.....

WHAAAATTT???!!! omg loveeee coconut!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Oysters, undercooked clams, liver and other "parts of the animal innards" - yuk. :sick:

Anything slimy is really gross - escargot is disgusting (sorry if you like it...)

~katie
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Cant stand tripe
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    As a tomato farmer , I am offended by those listing raw tomatoes followed by the word yuck . I have noted your names and will be sending Bob from veggie tales to pay you a visit .

ROTFLMAO ~

katie
  • Tasha_Star
    Options
    cottage cheese, cilantro (unless its mega hidden in soups/salsa/guacamole), slow cooked meat (not repulsive but really dont enjoy it)...otherwise ill eat/try almost anything!
  • deliak2010
    Options
    CROUTONS :-S *ick*
  • thejen75
    Options
    the one food that I cannot handle in the least? Caraway seeds!! I always buy the rye bread without them..they taste disgusting!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I forgot one. Ya'll are gonna think I'm strange, but I HATE pineapple on pizza. I <3 pineapple; I even love it in cottage cheese, but I cannot handle the sweet/savory combo on pizza. YUCK.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms-IT'S A FUNGUS PEOPLE!!!!

ditto!!!!! yes! this!

.... and veal for moral reasons.
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    MAYO!!! Globby grossness.
    And raw onions. If either of these end up on something when I ask specifically for them not to be, I go all Hulk! "You won't like me when I'm Hungry!"
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Gravy...Come on folks...it's fat & flour :sick:
    Liver
    oysters..but I love steamer clams
    squid (shudder)
    spam...I love salt, but this is too salty even for me.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    liver,spam,corn beef,cottage cheese,blue cheese,