Getting close to goal.. Pics

Options

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It means a lot to me, and the support here is amazing. I love my MFP family :)
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    It looks like you got rid of your stretchmarks! Did you or how did that work?

They are still there but have faded a lot with time. I think maybe all the core/ab work has helped everything"snap" back a little. I still have stretch marks on my hips, lower stomach, breasts, and legs but they are getting much much lighter.
  • alilikesjuice
    Options
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic work! I'm so happy that the internet stars aligned and you saw my post when I first joined MFP - you have really helped me stay motivated and on track, and these pictures keep reinforcing that it will all happen in due time for me as well!

YAYAYAYAYAY! :)
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done. :)
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look great!
  • jadeleco
    Options
    great job!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. Congratulations.
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i wish there was a thumbs up icon...:D
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Wooow!!! You look amaaazing!!! You are living proof that a successful journey is not about personal trainers, gym memberships or expensive diet plans. It is about how you prioritise you and how badly you want it, even when life and all it's inevitable curve balls are thrown at us. You are an inspiration 
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are such an inspiration! Great job and keep up the excellent work...you deserve it after the roller coaster you have been on.....WELL DONE :flowerforyou:
  • liamsmama2011
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! You're seriously my inspiration to lose my last 20 pounds of baby weight!! great job :)
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Great work.
    Congratulations!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luckyCDR
    luckyCDR Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As a single working mother of a (now) toddler, you are quite an inspiration! I have put myself absolutely last on the priority list for 2 years now, and I'm ready to get back into shape...your pics help me visualize that it's possible! Thanks for sharing.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you've done a great job! You should be so proud of yourself for overcoming so much and being successful. All the best to you in the days and years to come :)
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great! You have an amazing tummy after having a baby. I have had 3 and my belly is tore up. I foresee a tummy tuck in my near future. ;)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    All of your hard work shows. The working & baby thing is hard. But you can do this. The healthier you are the easier it is to keep up with it all.

You've def got this!
  • roxyblack
    roxyblack Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looking great! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!