I look sexier!!

Options
I've been at this site for about two months and lost 15+ lbs. I was mostly doing cardio with a little strength training on the side. Because I was continually losing weight every week I wasn't bothering with measurements on a regular basis even though I noticed my pants were just a little bit looser.
Well, this morning as I was getting dressed my boyfriend said for the first time since I started that he could tell I have lost weight and it was sexy!! Yeah!! That is not my main reason for doing this, but it was definitely nice to hear and made my day. I can't wait to hear what he says in another 15 lbs :wink:

Keep it up everyone! Results do happen :happy:

Replies

• lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I've been at this site for about two months and lost 15+ lbs. I was mostly doing cardio with a little strength training on the side. Because I was continually losing weight every week I wasn't bothering with measurements on a regular basis even though I noticed my pants were just a little bit looser.
    Well, this morning as I was getting dressed my boyfriend said for the first time since I started that he could tell I have lost weight and it was sexy!! Yeah!! That is not my main reason for doing this, but it was definitely nice to hear and made my day. I can't wait to hear what he says in another 15 lbs :wink:

Keep it up everyone! Results do happen :happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Comments like this are FABULOUS! My husband has never really been the type to make comments like that, but he is VERY supportive and it helps! I am sooo happy for you! Let it be motivation to continue with the good work!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing with us. :flowerforyou:
  • ktmayne
    Options
    That is awesome..............you give me hope!
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Talk about motivation! I would be walking on cloud 9! Keep up the great work!
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    congratulations, that great. i cant wait to lose 10lbs. ill be just as happy