How do you deal with a cheat meal?

Options
2»

Replies

• muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I think I did pretty well. I logged everything, and I logged what I'm pretty sure what more than I ate. I haven't been at it this time for very long, but I've always been good at eyeballing my servings. I went more for salad and veggies, and skipped the fried chicken. I did have a dessert that I'm now thinking I shouldn't have, but I'm not letting myself feel guilty about it. I did go over my calories for the day, but it was only by 350, and not way over like I thought I might be. I guess having gestational diabetes and having to really watch everything I ate for the last trimester of my last pregnancy while eating at Golden Corral every couple of weeks, I just learned to be good when I was in there. I was totally loving the roll and honey spread though....yummy!
  • dayylight
    Options
    i deal with it well. i don't feel guilty about it one bit, and i'm catholic. we feel guilty about everything!!

Haha me too on both counts. I log cheat meals if I can but in that case I would just go and not worry about it. No guilt here! And I'm Catholic too.