Hello

Options
Hi, I came across this fab site last week. Hitting the big 40 in a few weeks time and although I will not get thin for 40, as i had planned at the beginning of the year, this year WILL be when I reach my goal.

PS How do I get my weight loss thingy on my posts?

Big hugs from Scotland

Kath

Replies

• kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi, I came across this fab site last week. Hitting the big 40 in a few weeks time and although I will not get thin for 40, as i had planned at the beginning of the year, this year WILL be when I reach my goal.

PS How do I get my weight loss thingy on my posts?

Big hugs from Scotland

Kath
  • FloridaGatorGirl
    Options
    WELCOME!! I know how you feel about the birthday and wantin to be fit mines in june!!! i think you get to if from tools and under ticker its been so long im not sure!! wish you well on getting skinny and healthy!!
  • delerbygirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Regarding the ticker, go to the Tools tab, make sure that's the ticker you want to use, then copy the code for message boards. Next, go to Settings under the My Home tab. Select the Edit my signature link, then paste the code into the box provided. Hope it works.

Peace and blessings,
    Dee
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for their kind words and encouragement .... this site has been a joy to find!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kath!:flowerforyou: