Vent to avoid binge

Options
I really don't want to be a whiner, but I'm just having a bad day. I feel like I'm pulled 40 different directions, and that I satisfy no one. I know that lots of people feel this way, but I just need to vent it out before I "eat it out." I've cried like 3 different times today just because I feel people don't realize the effort i put into life. Every single area of my life needs so much work. Nothing is easy. My marriage, which is normally easy and laid back, is strained. Our finances are falling apart. I can barely afford to buy food. My spiritual life is a constant work in progress and the more I grow, the more I need to grow. I feel like I have so many people pulling at me from every direction and I can never just have down time. Even last weekend when I went away I didn't get to relax. it was a leadership retreat where I was challenged and learning the entire time. None of these things are necessarily bad either...because they are all opportunities to grow, rely on God, humbling..etc....its just hard when they are all happening at once. Once again, this is not a pity post or anything like that, its just simply venting it out in a constructive manner so I don't binge.

Replies

• sandh92203
    sandh92203 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been there, still am there sometimes, especially with work and the what not. It is good to vent and I find writing it out helps a lot. And if it helps you avoiding binging it is a bonus. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You are truly awesome!