Starting Insanity 1/23 - anyone interested?

Options
If you're interested to tackle as a group and keep each other motivated through it Message me/add as a friend.

This will be my 2nd pass through - I got through 1 month last time before the holidays. Ready to jump back in and knock this out!

Who's with me ?? WOOT!

Replies

• mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    it just arrived in the mail!!! im with you!! Monday the 23rd it is!!!
  • Burry83
    Burry83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started on 2nd Jan for the 2nd time as like you managed 1month before broke my foot last year. My friend and I at work have a fine pot that we have to contribute £2 if we miss a session (with only a 50p fine if you don't do it on the day but do it the next day....although two sessions in a day is not advised). So far I have lost where I needed to and increased where I wanted to which is very exciting :happy:

WOOT WOOT....Insanity all the way....dig deeper
  • dubout
    dubout Posts: 11
    Options
    I just started doing it as of Monday! So I will be more than happy to do it with you and hold each other accountable because I have been dying with this weeks work outs and my body is extremely sore, but I am EXCITED to see what the results will look like. I have had friends do it and they had nothing but great things to say about it. I am new to this site though and not sure how to do everything just yet.
  • Burry83
    Burry83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone getting on with Insanity?
  • dubout
    dubout Posts: 11
    Options
    I am loving it! Some days seem harder than others, but every day I just keep pushing play and it seems the workouts don't kill me as much. Don't get me wrong they are still incredibly challenging, but I can already see a difference. I did a 10 day cleanse while doing insanity and have lost 5.1 lbs and 10.5 inches all over my body!!! Can't wait to see the differnce in two weeks. :D How is everyone else doing?