Here we go again....

Options
So...I was so gung ho about losing weight and then my pain and EXHAUSTEDNESS (is that even a word?? if not, it is now) got the best of me. So, I am here again and have an EXCELLENT friend as a support system who will talk to me EVERYDAY to keep me motivated and I am going to try this again. I am SOOOO ashamed of myself and the weight I have put on. I am the size I was when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. It's so discouraging. I know that I need to figure out my health issues first but I believe that losing weight will only help me get better. It cannot be good for me to have all this extra weight on me while I am this sick.
Anyhoo...as disapointed in myself as I am, I just wanted to say hi and share so that if there is someone else lurking who feels the same, they will know that they aren't alone.

Replies

• skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So...I was so gung ho about losing weight and then my pain and EXHAUSTEDNESS (is that even a word?? if not, it is now) got the best of me. So, I am here again and have an EXCELLENT friend as a support system who will talk to me EVERYDAY to keep me motivated and I am going to try this again. I am SOOOO ashamed of myself and the weight I have put on. I am the size I was when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. It's so discouraging. I know that I need to figure out my health issues first but I believe that losing weight will only help me get better. It cannot be good for me to have all this extra weight on me while I am this sick.
    Anyhoo...as disapointed in myself as I am, I just wanted to say hi and share so that if there is someone else lurking who feels the same, they will know that they aren't alone.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou: