PGX Daily

Options
Hey folks...anyone have thoughts on using PGX?

Replies

• Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You may get many opinions on this site about the pros and cons of appetite suppressants. I am of the "Nay" side. All the studies that I've read say that any appetite drug will only work for the very short term, then, your body adjusts. When this happens, you will begin to experience the same "hunger pangs" that you had without the meds. Personally, I think that once you come off the medications, it re-doubles the problem. I am not, however, an expert. In fact, I may not even be well-informed. I just prefer not to depend on medication.

My advice (for what it's worth) Eat slowly, so that your mind has time to recognize that you're full. Stay below the recommended calorie intake. Exercise. Foods with more fiber and/or protein tend to curb your appetite the best.

Ken
    41 down - 81 to go
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I use it and have on and off for a while now. Granted, you can't really tell the effectiveness of it when you aren't using it daily however I am trying to do so again.

I don't use it fully for the main reason for it's creation. It's a fibre suppliment that helps you to feel full and helps regulate your blood sugar levels so you get less cravings and feel fuller longer.

I use it as an added source of fibre. I find that for me to feel the effect of it I have to take about 4 of the capsules before each of my three biggest meals. It is EXPENSIVE when you need the higher dose.

I like it though because it doesn't have all the crap that the other "diet" pills have.