TOTAL LBS LOST MASTER LIST - TEAM # 1

Options
mfpme
mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
TOTAL LBS LOST MASTER LIST TEAM # 1

MAXIMUM ENROLMENT is 100 MEMBERS ONLY!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: WHY IT WORKS:heart:

I saw this done on another site and it was very successful. Let's give it a try here, shall we??

Very simple. Yet powerful.

You see lbs lost in the category ahead of you, shows you what is possible. Others pull you up.

You show lbs lost to the category behind you, shows others what is possible. You pull others up.

Success breeds more success. We all win. Isn't that what we all have in common here on MFP?

So, let's have fun!! Geniunely wishing the best to everyone. Life is too short for anything else. :heart:

:heart: HOW IT WORKS:heart:

1.Due to volume, each member report lbs lost only ONCE a week.

2.Max of members per master list is 100 members ONLY.

3.After Team #1 reaches max of 100, Team #2 is created with a 2nd volunteer to maintain the list.

4.After Team #2 reaches max of 100, Team #3 is created with a 3rd volunteer to maintain the list.

5.This creation of teams can keep going as long as a new volunteer agrees to head up another list.

6.Totals lb lost for each team is added once a week by the volunteer on the weekends and reported.

:heart: SPECIAL NOTE:heart:

To keep list short and sweet.

1.DO NOT LIST: starting weight, current weight, % lost, or additional lbs lost.

2.LIST ONLY: total lbs lost.

3.This list is to encourage you to reach your healthy BMI goal weight and stay in your healthy BMI.
Once you reach your healthy BMI goal weight, tell us and we will put "Reached goal weight" beside your name.

:heart: TOTAL LBS LOST MASTER LIST TEAM #1:heart:

Gained Lbs. (It's ok. More feedback. All a learning experience. You're on MFP. And that's success!)

:heart: Lost 0 Lbs (So far. It's ok. You're still on MFP. And, that's success!)

-2 lbs Mfpme

:heart: Lost 3 lbs

:heart: Lost 5 lbs

:heart: Lost 7 lbs

-7 lbs iftcheiaf

:heart: Lost 10 lbs ( Wow! You lost double digits!! That's just awesome!!)

-10 lbs sophyjim

:heart: Lost 15 lbs

-18 lbs Scrappy11

:heart: Lost 20 lbs

:heart: Lost 25 lbs (Wow! Another milestone reached. That's 25 lbs lost! How good does that feel!)

:heart: Lost 30 lbs

-34 lbs awestfall

:heart: Lost 35 lbs

:heart: Lost 40 lbs

:heart: Lost 45 lbs

:heart: Lost 50 lbs ( Wow! You lost 50 lbs! Amazing effort!! Congratulations!)

-54 lbs akahl78

:heart: Lost 55 lbs

:heart: Lost 60 lbs
-63 lbs Kerrilucko

:heart: Lost 65 lbs

:heart: Lost 70 lbs

:heart: Lost 75 lbs (Wow! You lost 75 lbs! Pat yourself on the back for reaching a milestone!)

:heart: Lost 80 lbs

:heart: Lost 85 lbs

:heart: Lost 90 lbs

:heart: Lost 95 lbs

:heart: Lost 100 lbs ( Wow! You lost 100 lbs! That's just awesome! Much congratulations!!)

:heart: Lost 110 lbs

:heart: Lost 120 lbs

:heart: Lost 130 lbs

:heart: Lost 140 lbs

:heart: Lost 150 lbs ( Wow! That's just so good. You lost 150 lbs! To feel that much lighter!)

:heart: Lost 160 lbs

:heart: Lost 170 lbs

:heart: Lost 180 lbs

:heart: Lost 190 lbs

:heart: Lost 200 lbs (Wow! You just lost 200 lbs! The journey was all worth it, right!!)

:heart: Lost 210 lbs

:heart: Lost 220 lbs

:heart: Lost 230 lbs

:heart: Lost 240 lbs

:heart: Lost 250 lbs (Wow! You lost 250 lbs! Congratulations for such a milestone!)

:heart: Lost 260 lbs

:heart: Lost 270 lbs

:heart: Lost 280 lbs

:heart: Lost 290 lbs

:heart: Lost 300 lbs (Wow! You lost 300 lbs! You are worth all the workouts, all the cardio, all the wt training!)

:heart: Lost over 300 lbs. ( You lost OVER 300 lbs! A long journey you embarked on. Good for you!)

Geniunely wishing the best to everyone. Life is too short for anything else.

ALL ARE WELCOME. ALL ARE WELCOME.

Keep doing what you were doing on MFP. Stay with the teams, challenges you were already on and report your lbs lost here.

This thread will NOT be creating challenges, advice per se, just a master list of lbs lost to stay motivated!!

Wishing you the best to keep moving to the weight loss category that is ideal and healtht for you.

Replies

• mfpme
    Options

I saw this done on another site and it was very successful. Let's give it a try here, shall we??

You see lbs lost in the category ahead of you, shows you what is possible. Others pull you up.

You show lbs lost to the category behind you, shows others what is possible. You pull others up.

Success breeds more success. We all win. Isn't that what we all have in common here on MFP?

So, let's have fun!! Geniunely wishing the best to everyone. Life is too short for anything else. :heart:

:heart: HOW IT WORKS:heart:

3.After Team #1 reaches max of 100, Team #2 is created with a 2nd volunteer to maintain the list.

4.After Team #2 reaches max of 100, Team #3 is created with a 3rd volunteer to maintain the list.

5.This creation of teams can keep going as long as a new volunteer agrees to head up another list.

6.Totals lb lost for each team is added once a week by the volunteer on the weekends and reported.

:heart: SPECIAL NOTE:heart:

3.This list is to encourage you to reach your healthy BMI goal weight and stay in your healthy BMI.
    Once you reach your healthy BMI goal weight, tell us and we will put "Reached goal weight" beside your name.

:heart: TOTAL LBS LOST MASTER LIST TEAM #1:heart:

Gained Lbs. (It's ok. More feedback. All a learning experience. You're on MFP. And that's success!)

:heart: Lost 0 Lbs (So far. It's ok. You're still on MFP. And, that's success!)

-2 lbs Mfpme

:heart: Lost 3 lbs

:heart: Lost 5 lbs

:heart: Lost 7 lbs

-7 lbs iftcheiaf

-10 lbs sophyjim

:heart: Lost 15 lbs

-18 lbs Scrappy11

:heart: Lost 20 lbs

:heart: Lost 25 lbs (Wow! Another milestone reached. That's 25 lbs lost! How good does that feel!)

:heart: Lost 30 lbs

-34 lbs awestfall

:heart: Lost 35 lbs

:heart: Lost 40 lbs

:heart: Lost 45 lbs

-54 lbs akahl78

:heart: Lost 55 lbs

:heart: Lost 60 lbs
    -63 lbs Kerrilucko

:heart: Lost 65 lbs

:heart: Lost 70 lbs

:heart: Lost 75 lbs (Wow! You lost 75 lbs! Pat yourself on the back for reaching a milestone!)

:heart: Lost 80 lbs

:heart: Lost 85 lbs

:heart: Lost 90 lbs

:heart: Lost 95 lbs

:heart: Lost 100 lbs ( Wow! You lost 100 lbs! That's just awesome! Much congratulations!!)

:heart: Lost 110 lbs

:heart: Lost 120 lbs

:heart: Lost 130 lbs

:heart: Lost 140 lbs

:heart: Lost 150 lbs ( Wow! That's just so good. You lost 150 lbs! To feel that much lighter!)

:heart: Lost 160 lbs

:heart: Lost 170 lbs

:heart: Lost 180 lbs

:heart: Lost 190 lbs

:heart: Lost 200 lbs (Wow! You just lost 200 lbs! The journey was all worth it, right!!)

:heart: Lost 210 lbs

:heart: Lost 220 lbs

:heart: Lost 230 lbs

:heart: Lost 240 lbs

:heart: Lost 250 lbs (Wow! You lost 250 lbs! Congratulations for such a milestone!)

:heart: Lost 260 lbs

:heart: Lost 270 lbs

:heart: Lost 280 lbs

:heart: Lost 290 lbs

:heart: Lost 300 lbs (Wow! You lost 300 lbs! You are worth all the workouts, all the cardio, all the wt training!)

:heart: Lost over 300 lbs. ( You lost OVER 300 lbs! A long journey you embarked on. Good for you!)

Keep doing what you were doing on MFP. Stay with the teams, challenges you were already on and report your lbs lost here.

This thread will NOT be creating challenges, advice per se, just a master list of lbs lost to stay motivated!!

Wishing you the best to keep moving to the weight loss category that is ideal and healtht for you.
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    I would love to join this team! It sounds like a great way to give each other positive outlooks on the job well done that we all love to hear at the end of the week!! Let me know how I can join! :)
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I will join what do I need to do ?
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I will join what do I need to do ?
    Yeah, what she said. ME TOO, ME TOO!!! oooo, oooo, oooo, pick me, pick me!!!
  • mfpme
    Options

:heart: :heart: Just report lbs lost since you started your weight loss efforts.

:heart: Or, I will take the lbs lost from your ticker!!

( Whether that is MFP or not, doesn't matter)
  • sophyjim
    sophyjim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join on this group, what do I need to do?
  • scrappy11
    Options
    I have lost 18lbs since January 2009! :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    63 lbs lost
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I would love to be included in this. After reporting my total weight loss to date, do I just check in on Fridays to update any additional weight loss? Just want to make sure I am understanding this right! Thanks for starting this. :smile:

Total lost: 54 pounds!
  • scrappy11
    Options
    Kerri and akahl WAY TO GO!! That is fabulous! You girls are looking awesome~!!!!! :happy: Keep up the great work~ :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    Options
    1. Mfpme
    2. scrappy11
    3. awestfall
    4.itcheiaf
    5.sophyjim
    6.kerrilucko
    7.akahl78

Only 93 spots left!!
  • mfpme
    Options
    Hi All, Tks for joining. Have fun!! This is exciting!!

I updated list above with your lbs lost. I either took it from your post, your ticker, or your profile.

Hi Akahl78, you are welcome. Yes, pls report your new TOTAL lbs lost after your weekly weigh in. And, if your weigh in is on Fridays, then, from now on, report every Friday!!

Remember Everyone, you can only report ONCE a week after signing up for the team.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Do we have a team weekly weigh-in, or just what we already have scheduled for ouselves?
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    23 pounds lost. :smile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    70 lbs lost :bigsmile:
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Options
    I lost a total of 37 pounds since May 2008.

My ticker is set up for my short term final goal.
  • mfpme
    Options
    Team # 1 Members

1. Mfpme
    2. scrappy11
    3. awestfall
    4.itcheiaf
    5.sophyjim
    6.kerrilucko
    7.akahl78
    8.lcorrell14
    9.spyguy7540
    10marisa0918 .

:heart: Only 90 spots left!! :heart:

Hi All, Tks for joining latest members!!

Hi Iftcheiaf!! Good question. NOT a team weekly weigh in. I would be overwhelmed if all 100 of reported me your weights in one day. Just already what you hve scheduled for yourselves. As long, as it's ONCE A WEEK! Tks all!

Hi Marisa 0918 tks for clarifying.

I set my goals as short 10 lb increments to avoid getting overwhelmed.
  • mfpme
    Options

So, let's have fun!! Geniunely wishing the best to everyone. Life is too short for anything else.

:heart: HOW IT WORKS: :heart:

:heart: SPECIAL NOTE :heart:

:heart: TOTAL LBS LOST MASTER LIST TEAM #1 :heart:

Lost 0 Lbs (So far. It's ok. You're still on MFP. And, that's success!)

-2 lbs Mfpme

Lost 3 lbs

Lost 5 lbs

Lost 7 lbs

-7 lbs iftcheiaf

-10 lbs sophyjim

Lost 15 lbs

-18 lbs Scrappy11

Lost 20 lbs

-23 lbs lcorrel114

Lost 30 lbs

-34 lbs awestfall

Lost 35 lbs

-37 lbs marisa0918

Lost 40 lbs

Lost 45 lbs

-54 lbs akahl78

Lost 55 lbs

Lost 60 lbs

-63 lbs Kerrilucko

Lost 65 lbs

Lost 70 lbs

-70 lbs spyguy7540

Lost 80 lbs

Lost 85 lbs

Lost 90 lbs

Lost 95 lbs

Lost 110 lbs

Lost 120 lbs

Lost 130 lbs

Lost 140 lbs

Lost 160 lbs

Lost 170 lbs

Lost 180 lbs

Lost 190 lbs

Lost 210 lbs

Lost 220 lbs

Lost 230 lbs

Lost 240 lbs

Lost 260 lbs

Lost 270 lbs

Lost 280 lbs

Lost 290 lbs

Wishing you the best to keep moving to the weight loss category that is ideal and healthiest for you.

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Woot I would like to be added:drinker: -55lbs
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    28 pounds lost!