30 Day Shred...

Options
Hi all,

I'm new here and on a mission, like all of you, to get back in shape and drop some weight. So I started off by buying Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I was wondering if anyone had any luck with this video? I'm not expecting it to fix everything but with a young baby and busy schedules it's the perfect length for me to do first thing in the morning!

I'd love to hear other peoples' experience with this video or other exercises that they found really worked and fit into every day!

Replies

• BrodiesMom
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm new here and on a mission, like all of you, to get back in shape and drop some weight. So I started off by buying Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I was wondering if anyone had any luck with this video? I'm not expecting it to fix everything but with a young baby and busy schedules it's the perfect length for me to do first thing in the morning!

I'd love to hear other peoples' experience with this video or other exercises that they found really worked and fit into every day!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it personally, but have read MANY posts here that highly recommend it.
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    I just started on it about a week or so ago... and I love it! I generally don't like videos, but this one is fast paced without being crazy difficult and the workouts are only 20 mins...

If this is the ONLY exercise you get, it's probably not going to be a miracle worker, but if this is a supplement to other workouts, I think you'll find it very effective!

I actually do notice significant differences already, both in my endurance and also my muscle tone. She works you really hard.
  • skinnysonam
    Options
    Wow uv inspired me! I think im gona try it I need to lose 20 pounds exact ... and my plan was 2months...whcih was making me not excited coz dats ages away!

But the 30day shred...wil do my job in a month! if that really happens...Godd WOW!

xxxx
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I have been using it for a couple weeks and love it. My endurance has gone up. It is a quick workout I can do between the time I get home and when my hubby does. I would recommend for anyone with limited time.:drinker: