Hello All

Options
Hi! This is my first day on the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I started trying to lose in Jan. and am down 8 lbs, but just starting on this today.
Good luck all, I am looking for friends to help motivate me and I will help motivate you!!

Replies

• hickchick
    hickchick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first day on the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I started trying to lose in Jan. and am down 8 lbs, but just starting on this today.
    Good luck all, I am looking for friends to help motivate me and I will help motivate you!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Good job on already losing 8 pounds!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    like your name...
    welcome..have as much fun as humanly possible,,,,it really does help:smile:
  • hickchick
    hickchick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Wow, support alreaady. I've never really done any of this internet talk stuff, but got talked into by the friend that showed me this site.
    Thanks, and Dave, I like your picture! How do we add friends to our home page? I haven't been able to figure that out.??
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: