New to myfitness pal - from Austin Texas

Options
Hello all! After years of unhealthy behavior and treating myself poorly, I have started on weight loss journey. This isnt a new years resolution thing, because we all fail at those. This is a lifestyle change, forever and for good.

Im looking for other folks that want to join me. I'm currently seeing a nutrionist, I have started seeing trainer, but those people arent around all of the time. Meeting people here and sharing our experiences together seems like a great place to start.

Please feel free to add me to your friends list. I am also vlogging on youtube and I have a website I am keeping those videos on. So I think with this site, my life coaches, and my vlogs, I have a lot of ammunition to blow off this fat fast!

Hope to chat soon!

Jennifer

Replies

• Venus2011
    Options
    Welcome. You are absolutely right about it being a lifestyle change. I'm down by Galveston, Tx. area. Good luck with your journey. You will have alot of support on this site. Feel free to add me.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a Texas native transplanted in Hawaii, but I will be moving to Austin this summer!
  • mteatz
    mteatz Posts: 2
    Options
    Best of luck to you on your quest. Healthy eating is a great goal! I have joined a fitness plan and hope this will help me with my goal to have a healthy body. Trying to eat healthy although this is difficult for me. I seem to go off track when stress enters my life.