Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BINGO WINGS!

I am so frustrated with my "bingo wings" (the fat/skin that hangs down under your upper arm) and I have seen some improvements after focusing exercise on this area, and using cream/exfoliating to help with sagging skin, but nothing seems to be changing them dramatically and I would like to be able to wear sleeveless tops this summer!
I really thought after losing 66lbs that something would have changed but they don't look much different to me! Even though i'm not gonna complain out how small my legs and waist have got :D Any help welcomed please :)

Replies

• Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Doing exercises that focus on the triceps and biceps definitely help. The one that has made the most difference for my arms is the overhead extension. To do it I use one of the cable machines at the gym with the arm set up high and the split cable to grip. Stand facing away from the machine and lunge forward. The relaxed position is with your elbows bent and your hands slightly behind your head. From there extend your arms forward (bend from the elbow only, shoulders should remain still) and pull apart slightly so that your hands are about shoulder-width apart when your arms are fully extended. (You can see some pictures here: http://www.criticalbench.com/exercises/overhead-cable-tricep-extension.htm)

Good luck on getting the arms you want. :happy:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Are you lifting heavy weights 2 to 3X a week?

Lifting is what is going to change that area because the muscle underneath will tighten and become smaller.

A part of it though may also be genetics and you may never lose all of that excess skin.. but you may be able to reduce it.
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks people I will be doing that :)
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    yup weights will deffo help :)