Whew!!! But so glad to be back!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I started Jazzercise last night and she really worked me out!! I did Jazzercise about a year ago but I really didn't get into it like I did last night. I was sweating like a pig. Before, I always bragged because I would never sweat, well duh, that's because I didn't give it my all. I gave it my all last night and I was sweating buckets! Had to have burned some calories there. It was a really fun upbeat class. The instructor is well over 50 years old and just had hip replacement surgery like 3 weeks ago and is already teaching Jazzercise again!!!!!! I was impressed. Everyone was very nice so I am going back again today. I am so excited. Maybe now the pounds will start coming off!!!!

Whoooo hooooooo

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I started Jazzercise last night and she really worked me out!! I did Jazzercise about a year ago but I really didn't get into it like I did last night. I was sweating like a pig. Before, I always bragged because I would never sweat, well duh, that's because I didn't give it my all. I gave it my all last night and I was sweating buckets! Had to have burned some calories there. It was a really fun upbeat class. The instructor is well over 50 years old and just had hip replacement surgery like 3 weeks ago and is already teaching Jazzercise again!!!!!! I was impressed. Everyone was very nice so I am going back again today. I am so excited. Maybe now the pounds will start coming off!!!!

Whoooo hooooooo

Memaw