This is the SLOWEST WEEK EVER!!!

Options
astarte09
astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
I cannot believe that it is only Tuesday. I am dying. Maybe its because this weekend is my birthday. All I know is I am soo bored. I have no motivation to do ANYTHING. Is this week dragging for you!?

Replies

• astarte09
    Options
    I cannot believe that it is only Tuesday. I am dying. Maybe its because this weekend is my birthday. All I know is I am soo bored. I have no motivation to do ANYTHING. Is this week dragging for you!?
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ditto big time. At my job there is hardly anything to do but sit and stare at the computer. Ugh! So every hour I get up and climb up 3 flights of stairs and back down, or just go to the bathroom, or get a drink of ice water, or.....:happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

lol- No considering it just started lol-- its probably because you are looking forward to the weekend.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Ditto big time. At my job there is hardly anything to do but sit and stare at the computer. Ugh! So every hour I get up and climb up 3 flights of stairs and back down, or just go to the bathroom, or get a drink of ice water, or.....:happy:
    If you need something to do at work you can help me with my job I am constantly super busy not enough time to do it all in a 8 hour work day or 40 hour work week and we can't have overtime
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh, I would love to help you, but alas I can't. You are probably to far away. I would much rather go home tired from working to hard knowing I accomplished something than going home knowing I didn't accomplish nothing. :grumble:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    sigh...I was bored over the weekend and ended up running 15 miles on Saturday and 17 on Sunday. Now I'm still bored, but I have to be bored in my chair because I can't move....haha :ohwell: . I completely sympathize!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. I don't even have anything to really look forward to this weekend. I can't believe it is only Tuesday. :explode:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :explode: ho hum...... have to totally agree! i was this close to using my sick day and blowing off work. but i only get one a year. thought i should save it for when i'm about to die.... although i'm about to die sitting here waiting for the clock to strike 4:30.... tick, tock, tick, tock..... aaaahhhhhhhhh! :tongue: :laugh:

birthday fun though coming up aye?? cool, cool! happy birthday in advance!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. I don't even have anything to really look forward to this weekend. I can't believe it is only Tuesday. :explode:

ditto
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

ditto

Once again we find ourselves on the same page. :wink:
  • astarte09
    Options
    thank you! I am sure that it is because I am looking forward to the weekend, but still... And even wierder, I am on spring break, and have no class..you would think a week of no class would fly by!