100lbs to lose...support buddy :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose and could use all the support I can get feel free to add. I love to motivate others as well!
  • silverstardust
    silverstardust Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    120lbs to lose here! Happy to see all of the support, I'll be sending out some invites! Nice to not be alone! :D
    ~april
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I use to have 100lbs to lose.
    Now I have like 90.
    *brags*

I will give you so much support you'll.... get annoyed--most likely. DX
  • gdwarkaj
    gdwarkaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! I thought I was the only one. I joined this month and has 100lbs to lose too! I would love a buddy in this process.
    Good luck everyone! We can do it!
  • moonnstarz60
    Options
    I have about 60-70 to lose before my wedding. You're more than welcome to add me :)
  • sueannerojas
    Options
    i just had my baby in August and need to lose 60 lbs plz add me EVERYONE =)
  • Sarah_S
    Sarah_S Posts: 46
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose too. For now, my goal is 60 pounds. I would love to join you in your mission.
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    100 is my ultimate goal right now im working on losing up to 35 lbs at a time...baby steps! I know WE can do it!!
  • kscott77
    Options
    I have 140 to lose and I will be a buddy to anyone who needs one, I will admit I started this thinking I would never add people, this is day 14 and SOMEBODY PLEASE BE MY FRIEND LOL!!!
  • MuskokaRoom
    Options
    I only have 55 lbs to lose, but it's SO HARD :-(
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    you are more then welcome to add me also. I have 110 lbs left.
  • sepllck
    sepllck Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm looking for more online mfp buddies to share the journey with. I've lost about 20 so far (since early December) and need to lose another 110 or so. Please feel free to add me, and I'd love to hear from anyone going through the same process!