Maintaining

Options
Well here is my Dillema :noway:

Iam getting married on the 11 /02 and well My dress had finally arrived last week on the 09/01, I purchased my dress 6 months ago and it that is how long iot took to get made and this was when i weighed and extra (12 kgs) I am very happy with the dress but I have been told not to loose any more weight ( as lace up back allows the room). So this means I did not reach my goal weight and would have loved to have lost an additional 3-4 kgs did not happen:cry: so I have been trying to maintain the weight I am at and really dont know how to do this i like to run / jog and have not done this since i picked up my dress scared I would may be loose a little and no time to have dress alterations . So I only went for a light walk on monday16.01 and some weight training oh and rowing machine. well I needed some hooks put on the bustle of my dress to hold the train and had to try it on again yesterday and now had to alter the bust area as i had lost a little from here ( always first place to go ) but these are only little alterations and do not have enough time for major alterations ..

so my Question is how do i maintain the weight i'm at with out feeling bad for not exercising ( as i have room in the dress to put on weight ) do not want to do this .. But not to loose..:ohwell: do i still hit the Gym once a week at least ????

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    well last time I was instructed by my doctor to maintain, I had to have what he called "One sin day a week" that is eat food that is not calorie restricted for that One day and no exercise on that ONE day a week. maybe that will work for you.:drinker:

12123101.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thankyou :smooched: