what time do you workout??

Options
2»

Replies

• jc7788
    jc7788 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, the people that get up at 5AM or earlier — amazing!

Just starting to go to the gym and so far working out in the mornings, around 7:45, has been perfect — not very crowded, get my workout done early and feel energized for the day, have a nice walk to work! :)

I just went to the gym after work — around 6:30pm and it was so crowded! But that's the only time Zumba is, so I might have to keep going anyway!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have no idea... I have been struggling with this so much lately! I SHOULD get up and go at 4:30 but dragging my butt out of bed is darn near impossible so usually I end up missing that opportunity. Then I work a 13 hour shift and am whooped by the time I get home so I usually don't work out on days that I work. On my days off I depend on my husband for child care so I can get to the gym so whenever he gets home and I can steal away. Once a week both of my kids are at school, hubby's at work and I'm off so then I usually go around 8:30 which works great for me, too bad all the stars only align once per week!
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I workout in the morning. Now to wake myself up, I put my cell on the desk in my room so that I have to get out of bed completely to turn it on. After that, I know I will not be able to fall back into a deep sleep for a while so I just decide to go exercise.
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    have to be out he door with 3 kids in tow by 7:30am.. home aroud 4. I guess it's time for no excuses.. getting up at 4:30 tomorrow
  • jmaffett
    Options
    I'm up at 6 am, out the door at 6:20 and in the gym (in the building where I work) at 6:50. I work 8:30 til about 6 and don't get home until 6:30 pm so mornings are better.

Give yourself two weeks or so to get used to the new routine. I have to haul my butt out of bed the first couple of weeks, then it starts to feel good so it is easier. Have everything ready the night before (workout clothes, work clothes, food plan) so nothing gets in your way.